  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 821 – 840 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Train Show

(...) <snip> THe thing with the lift bridges is I needed at least 3 bricks 'above ground (the baseplate) to achieve a satisfactory lifting mechanism. We may have to get the track to rise a few plates from the 'old layout' to the lift bridge (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) That really is a matter of perspective. For persons who have spent years amassing large quantities of grey and dark grey, these bley pieces are incompatable with their collections. Even if an individual does come upon a large amount of bley, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Rarest 60's Lego Item?? was Re: Frank's first LEGO train set has been a 111

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote: <snip> (...) As an aside to this particular thread, there's the single most dumbest thing ever done by yours truly (in the LEGO sense...) So I put an ad in the paper 20ish years ago--"Wanted-- LEGO, will pick (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: My first MOC in "bley"....

In lugnet.color, John Neal wrote: Every now and again I do a search here on LUGNET for various terms relating to my beloved clone bricks, just to see who’s discussing what. I stumbled upon this months-old discussion of the LEGO color issue, and I (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Lego Engines

(...) Here is the evolution ! (...) It only took a week or so but i got it to work !!! Unfortunately the mount itself is four studs long on each end, but that shouldn't matter putting it in this: (URL) To keep Crowkillers happy, it's studless ! To (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Lego Electronic Lab Kit

Hi Joe, (...) I have one of those old kits with springs (from Philips), (URL) (...) As I really dont like the fact that most connection types are proprietary (same goes for Lego Mindstorm connectors and cables), I wanted an easy, fast, solid and (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.007)

  LEGO Facts and Figures (A repost from Pause archive, by Jeff Crites, 1995)

old, bricks
(score: 1.007)

  LEGO display Halifax Central Library July 14-19

After building a model of the new central library in Halifax (URL) (a very (URL) unusual looking building >), they have invited me to come and do a display there. I'll have my train/town layout set up from Tuesday July 14 through Sunday July 19 in (...) (9 years ago, 26-Jun-15, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.007)

  Re: Larger type of old style train wheel?

(...) Bruce (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 1.007)

  Re: LEGO Train Hobby growing... comments?

(...) I would like to see some LTC's attempt some traditional style model railroading background. Brickscaping is cool, but far to expensive. It seems to me, just judging from looking though old Lego brochures, that Lego trains and towns would look (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 1.007)

  Old bricks and plates made from CA

Hi, I have added a large lot of very old blue and black plates and bricks which are made from CA to my bricklink shop. They have been produced until 1963. They look as they have never been used but I cannot guarantee it. I have also added blue (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

old, bricks
(score: 1.006)

  Blanket Sale at LFB's Useful Bits Unltd.!

Hi, everyone! I've uploaded a bit more brick and have decided to try and clear out some of the old inventory (especially the rare bits). To that end, I have put *everything* in my shop on 25%-off sale, including my strange tan, dark grey, brown, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

old, bricks
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

"Gary Istok" <istokg@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:IC15I3.xqH@lugnet.com... (...) Bricks (...) (1955-56) and (...) Be sure not to chew on them. =) I think old Lego pieces contain some toxic colors? I remember some news about that when I was (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005

(...) I'm going to make some big fat frothing assumptions here and try to "explain" Jorgen's comment - at least from my position in the company. This is meant as nothing more than a helpful hint as to this particular situation (and a bit of "Jake's (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.color, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

(...) Joakim, Thanks, but there are a lot of very knowledgeable people out there who know a lot about Lego! I just happen to have the biggest mouth! ;-) I believe you are talking about the Cadmium found in red and yellow Lego color pigments. This (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.006)

  Updated LEGO Collectors Guide... DVD/download

My Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90) is expanding again to cover the entire 20th century of LEGO... from 1949-2000. This will take my (only available as a desktop download) encyclopedic collectors guide to well over 3300 pages, (...) (10 years ago, 6-Jun-14, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Meet my son, and his creations

Hi, I just have to tell you that you're a great dad and you've got a cool young builderon your hands. I've seen kids stuff online before and it's pretty standard brick stacking (and that's good stuff). But I saw your son's stuff online a few days (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.005)

  LEGO Matriarch EDITH KIRK CHRISTIANSEN 90th Birthday today!!

The Dowager LEGO Lady herself, Edith Kirk Christiansen turns 90 years old today, May 29, 2014. Edith was born on May 29, 1924, is the daughter-in-law of LEGO founder Ole Kirk Christiansen, widow of LEGO chief Godtfred Kirk Christiansen, and mother (...) (10 years ago, 29-May-14, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

As Larry said, cleaning this many parts with Brasso would be an enormous job and it wouldn't work on anything textured, like roof bricks, and would take the printing off any printed parts. My suggestion would be to take some of the more disposable (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Moonbase Monorail: What is the track elevation?

(...) Our club has been invited to the Motor City ComicCon in October. I had 3 modules (old standard) almost completed, when I had a catastrophe last weekend. 2 stacks of storage drawers fell over on to my building table and destroyed everything. I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

cleaning, old
(score: 1.004)

More:  Next Page >>