 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 855
854  |  856
Subject:
Old bricks and plates made from CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:17:10 GMT

Hi,

I have added a large lot of very old blue and black plates and bricks which
are made from CA to my bricklink shop.
They have been produced until 1963.
They look as they have never been used but I cannot guarantee it.

I have also added blue plates and bricks made from ABS with Pat. Pend. imprint.
They also look as they have never been used but I cannot guarantee it.

May be anybody can use them to restore old sets with the original old parts
or just to own some very old parts and see the difference.

You can also find very old windows in my shop which are made from CA or ABS.
They have never been used.

Heiner

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=heitra