  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 741 – 760 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Universe parts cleanup etiquette

I have two authored parts under my belt, but both of them were modeled strictly by eye and patience. Now with the LEGO Universe Team releasing part files in need of cleanup I feel like I can contribute more. I've been working on cleaning up a part (...) (14 years ago, 15-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

cleaning
(score: 1.034)

  Re: 3755 Brown roof bricks...old brown?

(...) Sorry all... I didn't know we had a .colour... Nathan (Tunnel vision is a good and bad thing : ) (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 1.033)

  2x4 brick colors

Hi all, I was just sorting my bucket of 2x4 bricks. I put them in 4x4 stacks by color, then break those stacks into 20 brick units. Anyway, I'm obsessive enough to count them, and this is what I got: Light gray: 418 Black: 338 Red: 176 Dark gray: (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 1.033)

  Re: The Qwilljox (old post - posting for ideas)

Old post - posting for ideas. ==== In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie writes: I present the (URL) Qwilljox>: One of many piloted Mecha the Qwilljox refers to the class of pilots in the Light Mecha system. (Pilot pix soon to follow - heh heh) I built (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.033)

  Re: When did the "fingernail groove" appear?

(...) Hi Dave, looks like others beat me to the punch.... But speaking of grooves, Lego tiles, which first came into production in late 1965, came without grooves in the tile parts packs #510 (1965), and #471 (1966-68). Trying to date a specific (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.032)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: Mighty Mech (old post - posting for ideas)

(Old post - posting for ideas) ==== Mighty Mech Catagory: Millitary over 8 inches tall The Mighty Mech, was first developed for the Exploration Conglomerate to seek out the where abouts of Rin Tin Tin Din Din, the lost Mecha Cat. RTTDD was designed (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.032)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: Mighty Mech (old post - posting for ideas)

(Old post - posting for ideas) ==== Mighty Mech Catagory: Millitary over 8 inches tall The Mighty Mech, was first developed for the Exploration Conglomerate to seek out the where abouts of Rin Tin Tin Din Din, the lost Mecha Cat. RTTDD was designed (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.032)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: "Rin Tin Tin Din Din" Quadraped Mecha (old post - posting for ideas)

Old post - posting for ideas. ==== Hello, I am proud to present my entry for Tony Knaak's Mechastruct Mecha Building Contest: "Rin Tin Tin Din Din" Quadraped Retrieval Mecha - In Honor of my Cat "Din Din" Preview Deep Link (URL) Brickshelf Gallery (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.032)

  Re: Oh bother (part deux!)

(...) Actually what I said was that Cookstown now has Pick-a-brick, I was there on the weekend, and I saw 2 x 4 Grey bricks (New or old, I am not certain of) Jeff VW (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Train and LEGO show at the Dartmouth Sportsplex this weekend

(...) I believe a good time was had by all. I've posted pictures of (URL) layout>, and I took a few pictures of the (URL) NovaLUG display> in the other room. I'd like to thank Janey profusely for the effort she put into including a few Maritimers in (...) (10 years ago, 28-Nov-14, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal, FTX)

old
(score: 1.031)

  Re: House of Bricks Report

I also want to congratulate everyone involved in making this possible. It made my return to the Windy City the bestest ever! Major kudos to Jason "Ironman" Spears who literally worked his a$$ off until the last minuite. It was great to see all the (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.031)

  Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks

(...) Thanks for the comments. That my MOCs would look good in Legoland is a major compliment. One of my inspirations were the pictures in the Ultimate LEGO book, and apparently that shows. I admire people for the creativity and often humour that (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 1.030)

  Spring 2003 Meeting Planning

Howdy all, There has been a lot of talk via email recently about the meeting, and it was suggessted that we take it to LUGNET for the benefit of those not on the email list. So, here it is: MEETING DISCUSSIONS AT NI At the recent fall TEXLUG meeting (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

old, bricks
(score: 1.030)

  sales Dec 10-17

No LEGO in the Canadian Tire Flyer this week. ----- Tax Free day at Atlantic Superstore, Saturday December 12th. Not all stores have toys, but some have a smallish selection of LEGO, including some Friends sets. ----- Sears Flyer good Dec 10th (...) (9 years ago, 10-Dec-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

bricks
(score: 1.030)

  Trade wanted: Female minifigs, heads, hairpieces, torsos

My six year old daughter Jenny wants more girls for the Lego collection! I'm interested in female minifig heads, hairpieces and torsos. I can offer male minifigs (blue/white football team), and I am open for discussions about other pieces, although (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 1.030)

  Re: lookinf for info on 1/16th offset building techniques.

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:IGHM6x.G1I@lugnet.com... (...) (snippage) (...) I do apologize for having to redirect back to lugnet.build but I tried emailing you and your old ISPs mailserver bounced the message (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 1.029)

  Quick review of #7259 ARC-170 Starfighter

Just picked this one up at my local consignment shop (which, to my joy, happens to now be carrying new as well as used Lego, which means I can bring in old stuff I don't want, they sell it and I can use the credit to defray the costs of new stuff!). (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 1.028)

  the last of the 948's

(URL) which you will see, thanks to my good friend, Jeff VW, the dark grey version. But wait! There's more!!! I also, for no real reason, decided to maye a light bluish grey version (light bley to those of you who are LEGO colour challenged) And I (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic) !

old, bricks
(score: 1.028)

  Am I the only one who hates Lego parts with missing notches of plastic?

I was looking thru a bunch of old 1950's macaroni bricks I purchased recently from a Danish collector. The macaroni bricks were first introduced in 1955. From 1955-57 they came in 4 different types, after 1957 only the type we know today continued (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

old, bricks
(score: 1.028)

  Sanity Check, Please. (was: Old sets being sold in new guise?)

(...) My two bricks? Some guy in germany was cleaning out a warehouse somewhere and finds some dozens of boxes of a couple of particular older sets that didn't sell well (compared to other sets in those years). Atch! he says what will we do with (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

cleaning, old, bricks
(score: 1.028)

More:  Next Page >>