  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 621 – 640 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New bulk sets

(...) This looks amazing. More than once I've had discussions with both adult LEGO builders and parents of kids who build and more than once the words have been spoken, "kids today can't even build their own house out of LEGO bricks." Well, now they (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.073)

  Re: When will the Lego CD be finished?

(...) Hey Paul, Finishing up the text to the Lego CD as we speak.... When I started out, I was sooooo naiive! The thought that early Lego fits so nicely into different catalog years, was well... WRONG! Below I have included a sample sub-chapter on (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 1.073)

  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

(...) LOL! I use stacks of bricks for a few of my old windows as well... but in a slightly different way. I also have a very old home, with old double hung windows on pulley systems. A few of the cords have snapped with age, so getting the window to (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.073)

  Re: Drachenschlaf: Castle of the Sleeping Dragon

(...) Thanks for your comments, all! I have experimented with using old and new light grey together, and I have to say I just don't like it (yet). I think I'll need to play a bit more with it. I did (by necessity) have to use some faded grey bricks, (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.073)

  Omicron Spaceport Moonbase

This is the Spaceport I built for the 2005 NW Brickcon. (URL) Some features: working baggage system (elevator takes it down to the tarmac, and a conveyor takes it up to the baggage claim are) monorail connection it was made to connect with my gray (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 1.072)

  Re: Who's here?

(...) Greetings! Hey guys. I feel like I am drifting even further away lately - a hazard of being in Space I guess! But I'm not totally gone. It's good to see some recent ativity in this newsgroup, and even better to hear several old and new players (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

old, bricks
(score: 1.072)

  Re: mmmmm lego store

(...) That is still better than the pick-a-brick at the Mastermind at Yonge Ave. I emailed them before the weekend to confirm the location, but it is actually gone from the store. The sale guy there said it created too much mess and they sent the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 1.072)

  so...

I'm working on my train layout. it's like 3 weeks before the show and i've barely begun.so if y'all don't mind that my whole layout is like a 'work in progress', it'd be appreciated. As well, in the train layout i'm working on stuff that will make (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 1.071)

  Re: Hurricane relief toy drive

I've now delivered the toys for the toy drive, you can see the pics of the delivery (URL) HERE> A toy drive tale. When Columbia disintigrated over Texas, towns like Lufkin were littered with parts, and participated greatly in the clean up. Well, (...) (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 1.070)

  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

(...) My home is about 80 years old, but the windows pre-date the invention of glass. As such, the storm windows tend to rattle mightily when even the faintest zephyr passes. To remedy this, I've inserted three- and four-brick stacks of LEGO 2x4 (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.069)

  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

A 180 degree oval turn of track fits perfectly with the shorter dimension of my old lab demo table, so I set up a long oval (to get the trains past the sink) and crashed some of my Lego trains together to demonstrate conservation of momentum and (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.069)

  more sales

I guess it must be fall as there are more LEGO sales. Nothing in the Superstore flyer this week. The Bay announced they will be selling toys again after 10 years. I haven't bought anything at The Bay since a really bad shopping experience in 1997, (...) (8 years ago, 22-Sep-16, to lugnet.loc.ca)

bricks
(score: 1.069)

  possibly good bucket spotted at TRU (can someone confirm if its any good or not?)

In the current catalog, there is a picture of the 500 piece bonus tubs from before (set 4679, the one with the good parts in them). In the store I was in (carousell in perth) they had a sign for them that said "red buckets". The actual stock had the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 1.068)

  Re: Schedule of events

(...) See, that's why you are so much more efficient than me at this stuff. I usually have *everything* at the planning stage... (...) Something GBCish (probably not new, but we'll see) Trellis (old line-follower; maze, basic & advanced(?) line (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

old, bricks
(score: 1.068)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07

(...) You're right on that. I had two blue bulk tubs each of white and blue brick after the disassembly was done. The other little tiny pieces, as you mentioned, were the pain in the ass. (...) It should be fun when my son Ethan (who's currently 16 (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.068)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

An idea not under these Qs: How about a loyalty card/scheme for shop at home? (...) Old grey/brown/dk grey!!! At least in some legends (to add some reasonability) Failing that some random old grey/brown elements (to use with the bricks). More (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.067)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) A Greco-Roman theme. If anything, the old 1998 Erik Wilson Acropolis contest should be an inspiration for TLG: (URL) that TLG would need is to come up with a few column capitals (Doric Ionic and Corinthian), perhaps a 2x2x11 base + column (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 1.067)

  Re: Patterns: Outline or no outline?

(...) My process goes like this: 1) Find a relatively high-quality photo of the part and reorient it so it has the right proportions and faces me head-on. (I also keep the part itself handy for details the photo missed.) 2) Use Inkscape to trace (...) (14 years ago, 18-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

cleaning
(score: 1.067)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

"Kelly McKiernan" <kelly@anagrafyxx.com> wrote in message news:In950L.H11@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! And here I was thinking that somebody would never ask this kind of question! Guess I was wrong! ;) (...) Bring back elements that are out of (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.067)

  Re: 1955 'idea book' Byggebog, translation help needed

(...) Awesome Dave! This is the earliest "known" idea book I have ever seen, and the only one I've seen with the early 1949-56 "slotted" bricks with windows/doors with "wings" that fit into the slots. By viewing all of the Lego parts on Page 2, (for (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.067)

More:  Next Page >>