 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14936
Re: mmmmm lego store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:26:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen <rob.antonishen@gmail.com> wrote:
the pick-a-brick was severly limited (from my perspective).

That is still better than the pick-a-brick at the Mastermind at Yonge Ave.  I
emailed them before the weekend to confirm the location, but it is actually gone
from the store.  The sale guy there said it created too much mess and they sent
the whole thing back to LEGO.

I also went to ToyBlox last weekend.  They have weird stuff e.g. 2 years old
sealed sets are marked at 50% to 100% above MSRP.  The second hand stuff at the
other end is more interesting e.g. 6897 at $25, but I had no time to go through
those randomly sorted bricks at $1.5/oz.