  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 5041 – 5060 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Cleaning? Advice

I know this isn't the greatest place to post this however, I see more feedback from people here then in any of the other places within these Newsgroups. I've been pondering ways to properly bring back that wonderful (new) out of the wrapper shine on (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 0.624)

  And some pics from the show (and pics of FOTW)

(2 URLs) Janey's TorStar box (URL) Jeff VW's new castle (URL) Deb's beach resort (URL) Jason's not-so-completed nifty building (URL) Chris's walking 'bot More pics here-- (URL) As well, thanks to Allan and the parting of 60 bones, this is the Find (...) (17 years ago, 7-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) I was going to quote 'a few good men' for a cheap quotation thing, but instead, in order to score some political karma, I have this quote-- "The GOP has mastered an error condition in the political process, an infinite loop of abstraction that (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

old
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Automated shunter/switcher

(...) I can't find any pictures right now, but I built a small steam shunting engine around a battery box and my own home-made IR receiver (this contains a circuit built from a kit from an electronics shop): (URL) the engine's coal wagon was this (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.624)

  old trainset 113

(URL) Recently I was lucky enough to obtain set 113 in very good condition, including the box. After solving the problem of finding rechargeable batteries to fit into the old blue batterybox, it's now running up and down my livingroom. I shot a (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.624)

  LDA Progress Report

This is wierd. For several months, nothing has been posted about LCad CGI animation in Lugnet, and suddely the resuluts from three very different projects are published in I think less than a week. And even more funny: Without knowing of the other (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.624)

  Re: POVray LEGO

(...) Ah yes, I see... Still the old rivality ;-) between different approaches. I have not even used my own library for years, not to speak of development. Reasons were university to finish, a relation, a job and a Bricklink store to get the money (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

old
(score: 0.624)

  peeron inventory update

Yesterdays sets checked: 4549: correct except fot 973p19. There are two types with the train logo on opposite sides. I do not believe that both are on Peeron's part list. The instructions show both on the same side, but the two different ones were (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

old
(score: 0.624)

  Re: The Brick Testament - The call of Saul who is called Paul

Hi! It's always a pleasure to "read" your new bible stories. Despite from any religious background, I love reading this book and your interpretations are great! Actually I sneaked around on your website. The presentation of the stories has a lot to (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

old
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Help with old address

(...) Hi Patty, You have to enter your correct email information in the posting setup screen here: (URL) you submit that, I think it has to be checked and approved before it goes into effect. Hope this helps ROSCO (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

old
(score: 0.624)

  A few Norwegian MOCs & a DCC-question

Hello there, so, after a lot of time of being passive, I finally decided to break the ice :) First, a few local MOCs (train & town): BM-71 (Flytoget, the Oslo airport train) (URL) This was my first train MOC, made a year ago. I was struggling a lot (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !

old
(score: 0.624)

  Re: MOC: Terraced houses

(...) When they were built, as cheap housing for factory workers in new industrial towns, there were often acres and acres of them. Not a blade of grass in sight. Yes, the kids played in the street - but then, all traffic was horse-drawn and there (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.town)

old
(score: 0.624)

  Re: old trainset 113

(...) hehehe, true true. What to do? Oil? What kind? Wax? Whatwhat? (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.624)

  Re: old trainset 113

"Squeaky!" "Jan Folkersma" <janf@uwnet.nl> wrote in message news:JEL9Ju.CGG@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

(...) Why was this in off-topic? Doesn't this have to do with LEGO? Anyway... I'm happy. I don't have a Guarded Inn, but always wanted one. Now, I'll probably buy several, because I like several of the elements in the set. Overall, though, I give it (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.624)

  My geekiness continues...

In my ongoing quest to get all the sets I *wish* I had when I was a wee one... (Thankfully Jake found those space shuttles a few years back--that's still my personal fav. and i'm still very thankful I got one of those....) A few months back I got (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old
(score: 0.624)

  Re: MOC: SF Bay Bridge Old East Span v2 ready for TCA show

(...) Thanks Eric, Yup, they plan to tear it down after the replacement is done in who now's when. I also remember you took pics of our maglev and other stuff at BricksWest a few years ago... Have Fun! Mark (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.624)

  Re: MOC: SF Bay Bridge Old East Span v2 ready for TCA show

Hey coolness, I like the way you built that. Also, having grown up in the Bay Area, I can't tell you how many times I have been across the Bay Bridge! So, it is all the more fun to see, thank you! -Eric (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.624)

  Re: The Brick Testament reActs

Hi, Bruce. (...) Ah, thanks for pointing that out! I've fixed it now. I do intend to keep the (URL) old version of Acts> online (just as the old version of (URL) The Gospels> is still there). That way links to it on other people's websites will not (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

old
(score: 0.624)

  MOC: SF Bay Bridge Old East Span v2 ready for TCA show

(URL) is capable of handling double track main line on the upper deck, unlike the real one where the Key System trains ran on the lower deck 'till the 50's. Red button at midspan (Rt handside) tower causes roadway collapse a-la '89 earthquake. Its (...) (18 years ago, 11-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.624)

More:  Next Page >>