 CAD / 14486
14485  |  14487
Subject:
LDA Progress Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:58:11 GMT

This is wierd.

For several months, nothing has been posted about LCad CGI animation in Lugnet,
and suddely the resuluts from three very different projects are published in I
think less than a week.

And even more funny: Without knowing of the other activities, I took up my LDA
project just about a week ago, and now I have uploaded a new version! Ok, it's
just a bug fix. The previous, 13 months old version didn't recognize the
position from the Load command, instead it just copied the position from the
loaded object definition file. Since noone has pointed this out, I conclude
noone has tried the previous version of LDA. :-)

Well, I don't blame anyone for that, except myself. Documentation and tutorials
are none of my strongest parts.

But I really hope I can ge the time to fulfill a tasty teaser animation before
LDA once again gets buried beneath more urgent work.

The latest version of LDA, along with a ZIP of sample files and a DOC with
comments on the sample files can be found at:
http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDA/

/Tore