 CAD / 14485
14484  |  14486
Subject:
10183 Plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:36:05 GMT

It has been posted that the 10183 plans are supposed to be available on the
23rd...but they are currently shown on the LDD site with a download button. When
I try to download one, something pops up on my screen, makes a sound and goes
away. When my pop-up blocker software actually blocks something, a tool bar
allows me to permit the pop-up. No such tool bar shows up.

Does anyone know what's happening?

TNX

Joseph