 CAD / 14490
Re: 10183 Plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:37:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dean Earley wrote:
Joseph A. O'Donnell wrote:
Now...can we save these 2.0 files into LDraw like we could with 1.6? First
attempt with simply apending .ldr to the file name in a 'save as' yield run
errors in MLCAD.

LDraw support is under the Import and Export options.
Sadly, only flat LDR files are supported, not MPDs.

Did you actually get this to work?  It has been my experience that it doesn't
work yet.

Mike