  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4541 – 4560 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Brickwars rematch?

(...) I'm thinking either: - design modules with specific positions in mind - design modules with doors on more than 2 sides-- essentially eliminate the "corner"-y and "edge" modules. Either of these will probably help to eliminate such a "stringy" (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  And now, for another theme bastardization : : Track MOW Ship

I’ve always been a fan of space, but I never really managed to get down to doing anything in the theme as of late as it was too abstract for me (Although I did a lot of stuff as a kid, my memory and definition of what spaceyness was got wiped out (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Patterns: Outline or no outline?

(...) My process goes like this: 1) Find a relatively high-quality photo of the part and reorient it so it has the right proportions and faces me head-on. (I also keep the part itself handy for details the photo missed.) 2) Use Inkscape to trace (...) (14 years ago, 18-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Story about Lego on NPR's Morning Edition

(...) You could have been pretty right about that, considering I'm the only Turk here, but wrong about me. I'm not a "trader" type of man. I never wanted to face the hassle of the whole thing for an additional amount(1). I had some occasions during (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Advice on hair pieces

(...) Well, at least splitting into triangles at the middle would produce a fairly clean result in that it would eliminate artifacts, but at the cost of creating extra triangles. I've been working on my adjustment tool and my initial results have (...) (14 years ago, 21-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: slight

(...) idea (...) from (...) The existence of a creator, to me, implies that he's still hanging around. Since there is no evidence to support that, and it seems like there would have to be if He were really there, I choose to go with spontaneous (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  NMRA update (Sat. pm)

Not wanting to leave folks names out; Friday, Fred Yokel visited, and Tom McDonald helped me with the booth duty all day (Big Help!), while Tom Stangle showed up in the afternoon to bring in his freight warehouse. Saturday, Mike came in early with (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  My Big Phat RP Parts

Hey all, Just got my pix back from the Rapid Prototyping conference and thought I'd share.. (2 URLs) Folder Pending Mod> Full credit has to go to: Tom Burger (for designing the parts in the first place and making the DAT files freely available) Greg (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX) !

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Password crack detection and slowing (was: Re: LUGNET Memberships)

(...) I've been thinking about this more tonight, and reading a bit about SysV semaphores, but I don't have experience with them and I'm finding the docs confusing, especially where Perl is concerned. Anyway, upon further reflection, I wonder if (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005

(...) • There were phone calls to find where we can even hold the event. That took a few calls, I can't remember how many, but I do recall calling several places. There was the badges that I made/paid for, a few things printed out. Basically we got (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Keeping Larry Amused

(...) Note carefully that there is no claim that the following is *practical* or a good idea. Merely that it is doable. In fact it is hugely impractical and a terrible idea. Lightning is a good thing, actually, despite the fact that sometimes it (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: pneumatic cylinder: why not hydraulic ??

Not alone thinked about it a while back,currently studing fliud power and in the fluid power industry (...) Lego pneumatic cannot be used for hydraulic's period! Nor will there be such a thing put out by lego there in the toy industry not heavy (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  My move in progress

Well, my move is in progress. Friday, they driver called to ask if he could come by Monday to scope things out (he was scheduled to arrive Tuesday for packing and loading). I said sure. When he arrived on Monday, he asked if he could get started and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Minutes of MichLUG #1

Greetings! Here is what happened at the first-ever MichLUG meeting, this may not be in order...Chris Leach didn't know about sign-in sheet until later.: At 11:30 me and my girlfriend arrived and started to set up, it took us a minute to get my (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Some Words To BFC

(...) OK, here's a counter-proposal: don't require all parts/primitives to be BFC'able, and allow both BFC-ready and BFC-not-ready files in the same rendering. This reintroduces the concept of having a single meta-statement at the start of each (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: the robot game field

I've never tested it, but I'm 99% sure that the light sensor is actually sensitive to IR. If this is indeed the case, then, naturally, you'll want to be looking for nail polish. Huh?? Wait, that doesn't make much sense. I should have refered to nail (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: @$*#& Hewlett Packard!!!

(...) Yes. I have one at work.. I'll try to do this from memory; if you want me to verify this you'll have to wait until tomorrow (Wednesday). I also have a HP 500 and a 600, so I might be getting the processes mixed up, but here goes: 1. Load the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: QUICK, my scientist need exotic weapons

(...) Hope this isn't too late, but I'll throw in my two bits: My first two are based on some real-life experimental weapons I've always thought were cool: 1. the ION GUN. ----- This gun shoots a steady stream of ionized particles into a stationary (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

(...) Please keep in mind what I keep stating - I do not consider myself an "activist" nor am I anyone with any strong political convictions (or understanding - I'm an American after all). So, I do not operate on some Jainistic principle whereby I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:Goq2K4.Irv@lugnet.com... (...) material (...) local (...) on (...) are (...) monitor (...) how (...) I never said it wasn't the parent's responsibility to monitor what material a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

More:  Next Page >>