  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4241 – 4260 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Space Police Bus

Here is a bus I designed for transport of Intergalactic-Planetary hooligans. I came up with it while playing with a compact 4 wheel steering chassis. The colors are a little random (tan? purple?) but I plan on cleaning it up. LMKWYT...or not... --D (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Lego Millipede World Record Attempt : Melbourne 2002

(...) I was always told as a child, it's not the card, it's the lack of thought that counts. A badge has already appeared on aussie ebay. The seller's spiel has one of those just cleaning out the closet blah blah blah... Seller returns home Sunday (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Washing Legos to get rid of smoke smell

Try using simple green. I think a 30% simple green to 70% water and soaking them in a bucket might work.. I've been using it lately, and found that it works quite well for cleaning, and Simple Green has a minty-type scent... Scott Lyttle (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  NEW auctions endng SUN night!!

Minifigs, Cypress Trees, Slopes, Large Plates, more...See my auctions ending Sunday eveing (URL) auctions coming soon! (I am cleaning out my BrickLink store inventory) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto17 Final Rules

(...) Mind those edits..... "1. Robots must be safe-physical safety is required. A minimum distance will be required for audience members from the ropes. If your robot breaks apart while at the top, you are responsible for cleaning it up or whatever (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  TBB the Tiny Blue Bot

If you look real quick you can just barely see them. They scurry and jump around, in and out of the Lego Area in a blink of an eye. Was it a TBB!?! :O When the LBB's are cleaning and sorting, they are a joyous creation and thusly sometimes the LBB's (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Parts tracker ampty?

(...) We're having some disk space problems on the server, and it's affecting the Parts Tracker. We're working on it. More precisely, I hope Jacob is working on it -- I'm just pointing out the problem, asking questions, and offering advice. And (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: articulation points?

All this talk of articulation points reminds me of an actual splined robot. Basically, it was a series of convex circles through which ran a series of wires, with a space in the middle for a spray hose or pressure cleaning equipment to pass through. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

(...) You should take this discussion in any direction you like, there are no rules. As it stands, I was just now realizing (again!) that I have yet to finish the CW Isle of Mist archive. In my case I'm just cleaning up the html code left for me by (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

Sounds like the wife should be putting in the elbow grease. ;) -Aaron "James" <thug@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:How2FG.1yCq@lugnet.com... (...) mutilation of (...) The (...) ... (...) display on (...) settling on (...) base (...) transparent, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Laying smack (was Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) (or put "this is a repost with some content changed" when reposting things... just like Calum did) (...) Please don't lay any smack down on JoJo for reposting, after cleaning up the quoted text that got him a timeout. Lay it on me, instead, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: HOTW! (Yeah, that's an H.)

(...) it (...) that (...) Mos-Espa-Whatever-the-Heck- (...) large (...) of (...) if (...) child (...) the (...) are (...) which (...) Island (...) of (...) Did you try asking for the loose pieces? They're usually happy to let you take them because (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Smaller train event

Hi all! I have been off for some time, but now I am back. I have got a new job, where I cannot access the internet that easy, therefore I have (finally) got online at home. Well; as a part of cleaning and cheking my stuff, I invited some friends (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Sopwith Camel pictures

(...) And now it's not just "only plastic kit airplanes" today it's LEGO plastic kit airplanes 8) A friend of mine had a LEGO X-wing hanging from his ceiling for a while. (...) ...or stand on a chair and use my "lens cleaning brush", or perhaps some (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Get Rid of Dust on Lego Displays Campain (GRODOLD)

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> writes: [...] (...) [...] I know the feeling. I don't vacuum my models often, but I have done it once or twice. The risk of vacuuming up LEGO elements is always high even when you are just cleaning the floors. So (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) I stopped my daily visits when the Sopwith finally hit 50% off, but I decided to return today. I too found some Lego marked to 75% off. Unfortunately they only had the Freight Wagons left, but I enjoyed cleaning those out at $4.24. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(...) Hi Mike, Yes, I considered this possibility in the beginning, but I was not convinced by the vectorization process. One key issue is that silk-screened parts are far from perfect (misprints, color registration problems...). I found that (...) (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: How much (%) of your collection do you use at one time?

(...) My collection is more or less the same. Sorting is not a hell still ;-) but it starts to be close to this. Usually I build on my bed and need to do cleaning every time :-( . I have not so much space to display my MOC (usually I assemble (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  New LBFR Engine

The Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service has taken delivery of a brand new Hess Firefighting Apparatus Heavy Pumper. It has been assigned as Engine One operating out of Station One. Instructions will be available as soon as I get around to cleaning up (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Apology for spotty service

I'm sorry to anyone trying to access my server tonight. We were supposed to have a nasty storm roll in, so I decided to take down the server. While it was down, I figured I might as well give it a good cleaning and do some minor upgrades to the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

More:  Next Page >>