 Trains / 9329
9328  |  9330
Subject:
Smaller train event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:09:48 GMT

Hi all!

I have been off for some time, but now I am back. I have got a new job,
where
I cannot access the internet that easy, therefore I have (finally) got
online at home.

Well; as a part of cleaning and cheking my stuff, I invited some friends
over. First we had to check and clean all my stuff, then we sat up a layout
as my livingroom allows - to tracks connected and a track for parking - all
12V of course. This was still my greatest layout so far.
3 friends turned up, and it seemed that they could see the fun in it. One
didn't want to operated the trains, 2 of us did succeed (with some
accidents), the only girl tried briefly, but didn't want to go on after she
made an accident right away.
I will post some pictures when ready.

I hope that we can have some more of these events here in the Baltics, or
better Estonia. Would anyone from Finland be interested in coming to Tallinn
for such an event?

Sonnich
www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/