 General / 36488
36487  |  36489
Subject:
Apology for spotty service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 01:52:44 GMT

I'm sorry to anyone trying to access my server tonight.  We were
supposed to have a nasty storm roll in, so I decided to take down the
server.  While it was down, I figured I might as well give it a good
cleaning and do some minor upgrades to the hardware and that required
some messing with the firewall and network settings some.  So if you
kept getting knocked off, or finding the server dead, don't worry, it's
live again!  And I invite you to come back and enjoy the pages :)

Tamy (who will someday register a domain name!)
http://64.193.132.185/