  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4221 – 4240 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The MIFFLIN A.N.T.

The MIFFLIN Alliance has developed a small craft for assisting large space-faring vessels in tight manuevers. Principly employed in ports, a few of these can also be used in cleaning up wreckage from collisions, especially if a vessel's propulsion (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Library Specifications for Canvas Parts

Hi folks, I'm currently working on the "Canvas Wagon Cover with Oval and Two Crossed Cutlasses Pattern" (URL) and before I start cleaning the part for PT-fitness I'd like to ask the LSC for some guidelines, since this is the first canvas part ever (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Frog

(...) This reminds me of something. My wife's parents had a small flock of sheep. When it came time to slaughter them for market, they hired someone from the Yellow Pages to do the killing and cleaning. His method of execution involved three quick (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: subway info?

(...) I don't notice much graffitti on the subways in NY. Next to none, I think. The Welcome Back Kotter days are over as far as that is concerend. They've really done a good job cleaning that up. There is graffitti in the tunnels though. But none (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: PCS Martian Rover

(...) serves you right for not building faster. I know how you feel. I was discussing a Roto-Rooter Speeder to go with the SS Refuse Hauler the day before the Septic cleaning ship was posted. Thanks for the kind words, your stuff has been looked at, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Myer Sale 20-50% off

(...) Some more sets have gone on discount: 8431 Technic Crane Truck AU$119.95 (14 cents/part) 4101 Wild Collection AU$39.95 (8.2 cents/part) Aaargh! Myer are cleaning out my bank account!!! Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Lincoln Logs with Ldraw : )

I finally got around to modeling the roof gable end parts (well one of them anyway) and the special roof slats that go with them in Ldraw. I've still got some cleaning up to do and I've still got to do the shorter gable end, but here's a teaser pic (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Government vs Corporations - Was: (Re: Art Debate)

(...) Yes, I know about this, and have read about it in history class. I was talking about present day examples. I think this century has been instrumental in cleaning up the abuses of corporations in the early days, such as above. Compare a GM (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Lego Bowl

ok, the "fan story" last week, I received into my rental inventory 2 "robofans" they are canadian made, use 220V 3 phase, and have a 5 hp microprocessor controlled motor. the fan blade comes out of a airplane jet. specs here: (URL) fan is used in (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes: I'm going to have to concure with Gary on this one Scott. The guy obviously has a comic store or something. It would be quite a feat if he really were cleaning out his neighbor's basement. On the other hand, if (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Track cleaners

Erasers? Now I know what I should use to clean my tracks. Also, thanks for pointing out that the power comes from the sides and not the top; I would have been cleaning the wrong area. (18 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  "Peasant" forestman/woman FS

Well, after losing a bag of 50 of each of the minifigs from set 6024, I parted out my last 50. Then I managed to lose THEM in my mess of an apt when cleaning (starting out with orderly sorting, and as we ran out of time before our vacation, it was (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Part number for crystal in Rock Raider sets?

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:xrgyOJpVudlFIjV...4ax.com... (...) numbers (...) number (...) me (...) This is a perfect opportunity for the LCAD community to give a HUGE round of applause to Terry Keller for his (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: November 3rd, 2001 Followup-another one for the books

(...) Hey there, Sun! I'd definitely be up for it. Heck, if it's a small enough grouping, I'd be willing to host it in my ol' workshop. I'm in the process of cleaning things out right now, so a December small group activity is a definite (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Weekend Reports 08/22/03

Galactic Greetings! The galactic movement reports have been sent for the week. All should be well. Sorry, but my SM emails and me-as-player emails are being delayed for a bit. Cleaning up this backlog of email is more tedious than expected... ;o (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  IRON MECHA - phase two

The first component of a gourmet mecha meal is realistic detail. The second component is... an appealing setting. They seem to be doing some work on it: (URL) cleaning the radiator gratings> Those seem to be different hull markings. I wonder why. (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Snapshot (was Fun with Space)

Unfortunately, my most recent Lego activities have limited .space content: (URL) is a bulk lot I purchased two weeks ago. Too much time has been spent cleaning, drying (which explains the towels and fan), and sorting :P The payoff is when I get to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Bionicle Masks

(...) In a case like this, where the parts are relatively unlikely to be modeled for LDraw, I think users would be willing to take what they can get. *If* I have time, I'd be willing to work on 'cleaning up' one or more of the files you create. If (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  NEW auctions ending (Apr 18) SUN night!!

CASTLE WINDOWS, 6 MINIFIG LOTS, CONES, WINGS, PANELS, BEAMS, & MORE!! (URL) auctions coming soon! (I am cleaning out my BrickLink store inventory) Take a look!!!...Aaron. (21 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

(...) Thanks! Not entirely high-tech, but it works for now. (...) There's a bit, but not too much. It rotates pretty freely, with only light friction. I've worked on the structure a little more tonight, cleaning up the hip joint and adding a foot. (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

More:  Next Page >>