 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4646
Re: Bionicle Masks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 15:36:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Darrell Urbien wrote:

And remember, the [Bionicle mask parts] would
still require SIGNIFICANT cleanup to be fully LDraw-compatible.

In a case like this, where the parts are relatively unlikely to be
modeled for LDraw, I think users would be willing to take what they can
get.

*If* I have time, I'd be willing to work on 'cleaning up' one or more of
the files you create.  If the source files are human-readable, it might
be helpful if they were made available, along with the LDraw
translations.

Steve