 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4631
Re: Bionicle Masks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 04:27:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Darrell Urbien writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Daniel Collis writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, David Rabadan writes:

Do you mind if they're destroyed? It's easier to measure them if you don't
care about having the piece be intact afterwards.

They're available to whom ever wants to do the work coding them. They're all
my extras from trying to collect all the variations of the original masks. I
could even send a few of each so that one can be cut one way and another can
be cut in another way and still have one intact for comparisons.

Alas, I still don't know how to code in .dat - only in .dwg/.stl/.3ds. If
you could find someone to clean up the parts I would volunteer to do a few,
but you'd probably get faster results from a "real" parts author.  }-(

I'll leave this section to the PA's out there. Not being very mathmatically
minded, I haven't attempted authoring.

-Dan