 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4635
Re: Bionicle Masks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 22:00:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Daniel Collis writes:

They're available to whom ever wants to do the work coding them. They're all
my extras from trying to collect all the variations of the original masks. I
could even send a few of each so that one can be cut one way and another can
be cut in another way and still have one intact for comparisons.

You can send me one as a test and I can see what I can do. But I don't know
what the time frame would be for completion - we're mid-semester here and I
don't have tons of time to work on LEGO. If the timing was better, I
could've given the work to my students as a project!

Just make sure the ones you send aren't already being worked on by others, as
that would be a waste of ALL of our time. And remember, the parts would
still require SIGNIFICANT cleanup to be fully LDraw-compatible.

Darrell Urbien
Drafting Technology
Orange Coast College
2701 Fairview Road