 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4636
Re: Bionicle Masks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 02:06:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Darrell Urbien writes:

You can send me one as a test and I can see what I can do. But I don't know
what the time frame would be for completion - we're mid-semester here and I
don't have tons of time to work on LEGO. If the timing was better, I
could've given the work to my students as a project!

Just make sure the ones you send aren't already being worked on by others, as
that would be a waste of ALL of our time. And remember, the parts would
still require SIGNIFICANT cleanup to be fully LDraw-compatible.

If any one is working on them, here's your chance to let it be known.

I have 11 pcs of #32571 (Gali - blue), 5 pcs of #32566 (Onua - black), 7 pcs
of #32505 (Tahu - red), 1 pc of #32505 (I forget the name - poisoned), 2 pcs
of #32569 (Kopaka - white), 8 pcs of #32568 (Pohatu - brown), 3 pcs of
#32565 (Lewa - green). I also have extras of the masks of the Turagas: 4 pcs
of #32574 (Nokama - lt. blue), 2 pcs of #32567 (Whenua - dk. grey), 2 pcs of
#32570 (Nuju - lt. grey), 5 pcs of #32573 (Vakama - orange), 4 pcs of #32572
(Onewa - tan), 1 pc of #32575 (Matau - lt. green). I also have 10 of the
heads (#32553) and the eyes (#32554). Then there's the masks of the Bohroks.
I don't have many of those (total of 8 extras). All of the masks listed
above are available to whom ever will code them.

Let me know what and where to send them to.

(To anyone else interested in doing the masks, please note that I'm in the
States.)

-Dan