 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4632
Re: Help needed with creating parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:23:57 GMT

jeroen de haan <info@digitalbricks.nl> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:HDtI4o.14K6@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

Can someone help me out creating some (mock-up) parts
based on digital photo's and/or high resolution building
instruction scans? They need to be done quickly and POV-
friendly. No need for detailing the insides, this time
it's the outside that matters. If you have the time and
want to do this for the honour and for train-lovers world
wide, please contact me direct.

I can only speak for me, but making parts (no patterns) only
from pictures isn't a good idea. Maybe that this is sufficient
for mock-ups.

Which (train) parts are you thinking of?

CU Bernd