  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4201 – 4220 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

As many of my fellow Lego enthusiasts are, I to am quite unhappy with the roof on the Harry Potter set Hagrid's Hut. So, I spent about an hour or so this evening (well morning actually) designing a new roof for it. While i'm not going to claim that (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.655)

  How to pull a long train (Was: Re: End of 9V Trains protest layout idea)

(...) The running resistance is a complex issue. Its main factors are: weight, speed, distance between axles, and track type (straight/curve). On the real life trains, suspension is also an important factor. On a straight track, the movement of a (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.655)

  Re: End of 9V Trains protest layout idea

(...) In May, I made a test (based on your information): (URL) loco (built after set 112-2) pulled 20 two-axle "oldschool" cars. 11 of them had the old wheels with traction teeth, 6 had various spoked wheels (years 1969-1990) and 3 had the (...) (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.655)

  nbc gives error for SendRemoteString

Hi, has there been an undocumented change in the last nbc? I have some programs that use SendRemoteString and I cannot compile them any more (they compile with older versions). This minimal prog: ---...--- task main() { string out; out="String"; (...) (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

old
(score: 0.655)

  WANTLIST

Hi there. Below is my wantlist I would like to trade to get these parts 1 white radar dish 8x8 (Ldraw 3961) 1 blue trailer from set 6395 (Ldraw 817) 1 grey plate 2x2 with a full (not half) tunnel for technic axle below it (Ldraw 2817) 1 grey 2x16 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 0.655)

  Re: LUGNET needs a Lounge

(...) Awwww pout! (Tis' ok, I knew it was a long shot!) (...) Well Happy Birthday to Ross, sadly he is still a year too young to go drinking with us, 19 is legal age here, maybe you guys will have to come down next year! My eldest turns 18 this year (...) (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

old
(score: 0.655)

  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GKAqHA.IAL@lugnet.com... (...) I agree, Hagrid's Hut roof is a nightmare even for the most hardened origami fan. But would two half octagonal roof elements been any better....I reckon it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

old, bricks
(score: 0.655)

  Re: Walker using new leg design

(...) I fiddled with lengths in Euklides till I got a reasonnably flat and horizontal path for the foot, while keeping axle lengths even, and came up with this one. After building I had again a closer look at this other simulation: (URL) the bottom (...) (17 years ago, 22-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.655)

  Re: What do YOU do with face-less heads?

I have the same problem, I must have dozen of old heads that have been rubbed clean over the years. I would like to put new faces on them, but have done next to no brick modification or painting; and have no idea how to go about this. Can someone (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

old, bricks
(score: 0.655)

  30% off everything at LittlePlasticBricks.com (bump!)

Sale at LittlePlasticBricks.com! Everything 30% off! Tons of stuff has sold out already, especially Old Light Gray, and 9v stuff! Keep an eye out for updates and new items! Sets 30% off! Parts 30% off! Minifigs 30% off! Instructions 30% off! Gear (...) (17 years ago, 20-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

old
(score: 0.655)

  Re: Hispabrick Magazine

(...) No, I'm sorry but this is the only link I have to get the magazine printed; I know its website is a bit annoying :-( If you want to get the high quality pdf, try with this torrent: (URL) (16 years ago, 20-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 0.655)

  Classic racing car

Last night (this morning) I finally got around to make building instructions for a classic racing car I built back in 1995: (URL) you look at the LDraw file, you will see the colours actually used in the model. The rendered instructions and the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

old, bricks
(score: 0.655)

  Instruction Step Fading with PreL3P

I have posted an article (tutorial?) about using PreL3P for fading previous steps in instruction renderings: (URL) on some comments I infer that this effect may be old news to LPub/POV-Ray users, but I think it may still be of interest to some Mac (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.655)

  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

(...) But will it work now that people have to pay for it? Are people willing to pay for it? Time will tell... (...) I hadn’t, assuming that they would stay free. Thankfully, a friend had downloaded them. Having to pay for the old issues are (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

old
(score: 0.655)

  The unthinkable - Redesign Santa Fe SC

I have a great deal of admiration for James Mathis. He introduced me and many others to a modelers level of detail for LTrains. 7 years ago I added the Santa Fe cars and a Super Chief to my LTrain collection. Built them as in the plans and admired (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.655)

  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

(...) Ok, right. But in this case, don't offer a duty-version of the old PDF issues of Brickjournal, sell just printed copies and delete from Internet all (*) the PDF files. Luca (* on Internet the meaning of the word "all" is not the same of the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

old
(score: 0.655)

  Question about sleepers for 4.5/12 V track

This is a question about the dark grey sleepers for the 12V/4.5 V track. There are some without cable grooves, and some with. The majority of these sleepers seems to have these grooves. Does anyone know which sets came with the "without grooves" (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 0.655)

  Re: Dwarves' Mine

(...) Don - That's the old 4.5 volt battery-operated train track. The (URL) inside curves> and (URL) curves> haven't appeared since the 80's, but the (URL) straight track> occasionally turns up in non-train sets. There are 31 copies of (URL) this (...) (17 years ago, 13-Oct-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

old
(score: 0.655)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) ... (...) Remko had a great idea about off-loading the "attaching metal strips to the rail" to the user. Too bad that ship has likely sailed. First, in defense of battery power, while a few folks have pointed to the powered rails and said, (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.655)

  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

(...) Wait one cotton-pickin' minute here. You mean the old issues are no longer free?!!!????!! I totally understand about charging for new content starting with issue 10. But issues 1-8 were released without any indication that they would ever not (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

old
(score: 0.655)

More:  Next Page >>