 CAD / 14927
14926  |  14928
Subject:
Instruction Step Fading with PreL3P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:27:49 GMT

I have posted an article (tutorial?) about using PreL3P for fading previous
steps in instruction renderings:

http://anoved.net/2007/10/instruction-step-fading-with-prel3p.html

Based on some comments I infer that this effect may be old news to LPub/POV-Ray
users, but I think it may still be of interest to some Mac users and others
curious about my creation. There are sure to be some problems with the technique
in more complex cases. Please share any issues - or solutions - here!

Jim