  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4121 – 4140 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bulk processing

(...) If you've already generated all the image files, you're going to have a hard time cleaning them up correctly. If you're willing to scrap the existing files, and regenerate all the images, you can get correct filenames with no problem. Jonathan (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Sometimes you gotta take a break...

Wassssup Everyone, As everyone knows, the holidays are fast approaching. Stuff needs cleaning and more work needs to be done in less time. Unfortunately that goes for me in a lot of ways. Lately I've tried to cram everything together and it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: OT - anyone own a robot vacum?

(...) (URL) cleaning mechanisms, sensors, look and feel and even the sound of their product mimics Roomba. Yet it doesn't have the quality, or the years of robotics expertise that underlie iRobot's Roomba"" (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Problems with legOS-0.2.2 on Windows 95

Hi again, The previous problems have been fixed by cleaning up the Makfiles from unnecessary Tabs and DOS file endings. And I also forgot to put the period in the end of the CINC line in Makefile.common. Thanks to Philip Brown and Larry Charlton. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  How can I make EXTREMELY discolored pieces gleaming again?

Hi there! You know, I have seen many posts on "cleaning Lego" and I'm wondering if this is classified as that. Anyway, I have a few sets that are extremely discolored...mainly the white pieces. Is there anyway that they can be cleaned to be brought (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.faq)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: One Metro Plaza - the Corporate HQ of the Brick Bank

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:G7Fn1H.570@lugnet.com... (...) No the fans dont work The window cleaning craddle goes up and down though. A micromotor sits in the winding gear I gave up trying to think of a way to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build.arch)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) I kept thinking it was you cleaning these stores out. (...) Now I know it is Aaron, no wonder I can never find anything in this area. I assume Aaron is also the guy who cleans out montclair target clearance sales before I get there. Scott (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Baseplate Stripe Color Match

(...) lol, what'd you do, paint remover!? I find Goo Gone to work good on cleaning. well, i'm sorry i've never tested the green, i'd tryed the grey once, but never really got it. Josh (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Part Naming (was: Re: castle minifig torsos?)

(...) S'alright. (...) Great! There will probably be a fair amount of work cleaning up names in the parts library, once we get through most of the backlogged new parts. The first two things (I think) will be sorting out the Castle and Space (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Monorail, Train, and Boat Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

It's spring and I'm moving soon so I've been doing some cleaning. Some of the items I'm getting rid of: ramped and short straight monorail track supports for the monorail track large curved panels train windows, doors, and glass assorted other train (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: WMD, again...

(...) cleaning up the messes the previous administration left. North Korea's nuclear program, thanks to Bill Clinton’s foreign policy; Bin Laden never seriously pursued after the first attack on the world trade center, the attack on the USS Cole, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: How do you clean a bunch of lego?

John, Do a search on Lugnet for "clean" or "cleaning" - I think there may even be something in the Guide on it. As far as getting them "shiny" again, that's tougher, as the dulling of the finish is more due to minute scratches than it is to dirt. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Help me get rid of some of my inventory!

I've decided to add the following bonus for cleaning lots out of my inventory these will qualify you for them regardless of whether you qualify for the other bulk discount amounts: 5% additional discount for 15 or more lots cleaned out of my (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Hot Dog!

Well, I was bored yesterday, and came up with this hot dog cart while I was "cleaning" my LEGO workspace. (URL) the cart form factor is so versatile, I decided to make an ice cream cart too. Of course, these little creations will be added to my (...) (17 years ago, 11-Aug-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) It would depend on how much of the dead band you eliminate. Cleaning up bookmarks I came a cross this which might work: (2 URLs) Jetro (15 years ago, 27-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: How to start on Lego(r) trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

(...) As to this particular issue, I stand behind my opinion, by and large, in normal use, the 9V track doesn't need regular cleaning. Can it benefit from it? Maybe... I haven't needed to, though. Others have. That's fine. Is it appropriate to put (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999 02:21:22 GMT, Mike Stanley uttered the following profundities... (...) Road building. People always need new roads. Roads always need repair. Cleaning of public monuments or buildings. With a toothbrush. Mining. With a hammer and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Da Grund Fleet is #1

San DiLego is in the wrong direction from me - and Sunday's the day I'm (shudder) cleaning up the massive Lego mess with my son (hundreds of ABS corpses are strewn about in front of the Samurai castle). If Larry hasn't been there before, there is a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: JULY BAYLUG MEETING

(...) I have tried calling several community centers in San Jose, but they all want a $300-500 cleaning deposit. The only library in San Jose that I am aware of that would have enough space for us would be the main library downtown. But I don't know (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: New LEGO system for business and strategy development

(...) Better still to combine Lego *and* curry! Though it may be painful cleaning up afterwards... ROSCO follow ups: .o-t.fun (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

More:  Next Page >>