 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1552
Re: Help me get rid of some of my inventory!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 04:30:08 GMT

I've decided to add the following bonus for cleaning lots out of my
inventory
these will qualify you for them regardless of whether you qualify for the
other
bulk discount amounts:

5% additional discount for 15 or more lots cleaned out of my inventory.

10% additional discount for 30 or more lots cleaned out of my inventory.

15% additional discount for 50 or more lots cleaned out of my inventory.

25% additional discount for 100 or more lots cleaned out of my inventory.

Existing orders do not qualify unless added to during the promotional
period.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
First up, please be sure to read the terms & conditions of my store, Far
North
Bricks. Also please note that some of the used torsos may be more faded or
scratched than the others, however, if you want to enquire about a
particular
torso I'm more than happy to answer what questions I can.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ghyde - my store URL.

I'm looking to get together money for a new fridge/freezer as our old
tuckerbox freezer burnt it's motor out, so the more you buy the happier
I'll
be.

Please note that I may not be able to accept your paypal payment, for
orders
over $100 it is highly recommended you either send a personal check, or a
money order/bank draft written out in Australian dollars. Please don't
forget
to convert the US dollar total to Australian dollars, I will be including
with
your an invoice the estimate of Australian dollars you'll need to be
sending
me.

With the above in mind, the following discount scale will be applied from
the
date of this post until February 28, 2005:

Buy $50 or more, receive 10% discount off your order.

Buy $100 or more, receive 20% discount off your order.

Buy $200 or more, receive 30% discount off your order.

Order discount does not include shipping costs, as I charge actual
shipping
costs, however, if you are prepared to wait for the items, you can request
surface mail. Insurance is recommended, not included by default.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde