 General / 39740
39739  |  39741
Subject:
Sometimes you gotta take a break...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 04:18:51 GMT

Wassssup Everyone,
As everyone knows, the holidays are fast approaching.
Stuff needs cleaning and more work needs to be done in less time.
Unfortunately that goes for me in a lot of ways.
Lately I've tried to cram everything together and it definitely hasn't
worked out very well, resulting in a lot of backed up homework and more
coming in every day.  I've tried to get myself caught up, but with all
my other stuff I rarely have time.  Sadly, I gotta do what I gotta do,
and that's take a break from LUGNET for a bit.
I'm not going through a dark ages, I'm not leaving for good.
Hopefully I can get back on in a few weeks.  But in order to catch up,
I need to take a break from some things.
So, just to let you all know, I'm not going to be on for a while.
I'll come back, and can't wait to see the MOCs,
which I should have of my own by then, but like I said,
you gotta do what you gotta do.
Good luck in everything and can't wait to come back soon.
Hasta la Vista, Sean