 FAQ / 1023
1022  |  1024
Subject:
How can I make EXTREMELY discolored pieces gleaming again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:05:29 GMT

Hi there!

You know, I have seen many posts on "cleaning Lego" and I'm wondering if this
is classified as that.  Anyway, I have a few sets that are extremely
discolored...mainly the white pieces.  Is there anyway that they can be cleaned
to be brought back to their original color?  I want to make sure that someone
has tried a specific technique.  What about stickers?  I have a 6367 Truck that
every exterior piece is discolored...including the blue.  There are a couple
pieces on each side that have "International Transport" stickers on them.  Can
I do anything to keep the stickers on while making the piece white again?  That
is, without harming the stickers?  Any help on this subject would be great.
Please e-mail me at Duck360198@aol.com.  Thanks a lot!  :-)

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com