 FAQ / 1022
Re: The LUGNET FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:53:05 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote:
A link to the Acronym FAQ would probably be helpful, since some of the • most
common questions I see are asking what "MOC" means.

There's currently a link to the Shiri's post on
http://news.lugnet.com/faq/, although I think it should link to the FTX
version, since it can be kept up-to-date. I link to the FTX version inside
my FAQ here:
http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/General/acronyms
Maybe the question that leads up to this link is too wordy:

"SW LEGO®? What's that stand for? -or- What common acronyms are used on
LUGNET?"

(The SW question comes from the original FAQ effort of way back when.)

Where else would you like to see a link?

Thanks

Cary