 FAQ / 1018
1017  |  1019
Subject:
The LUGNET FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 04:59:56 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I've converted all of the recent questions with answers in the .faq
newsgroup into FTX format. You can see the results here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/

Please let me know what you think. The FAQs about the FAQ are here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/FAQ/

Any feedback about the content and the format is appreciated. And please try
out as many of the links as you can stand.

Thanks for looking.

FUT lugnet.faq

Cary