 FAQ / 1025
Re: The LUGNET FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:46:29 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Cary Clark writes:
I've converted all of the recent questions with answers in the .faq
newsgroup into FTX format. You can see the results here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/

Please let me know what you think. The FAQs about the FAQ are here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/FAQ/

Any feedback about the content and the format is appreciated. And please try
out as many of the links as you can stand.

Thanks for looking.

Excellent work Cary!

Todd, maybe it's a good idea to add this link to the 'links & resources' on
the http://news.lugnet.com/faq/ page?

-Frank

-Frank