  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3421 – 3440 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What's in a part name? (WAS: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus)

(...) I *think* that "knobs" may be more common in the U.K. but I could be very wrong. It would be interesting to hear from someone who uses the term (if anyone) and know where they are. I know at least one reference to it, and it was one made by (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.697)

  4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

Hey all, I flickr'd a (URL) pic> of the new bonus box that comes with the 4679 tub (which is, to remind everyone, a Toys R Us exclusive). Click "All sizes" to see the full-size image, and mouse over the image to read my notes on the colors. Oh, and (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.697)

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

(...) True... (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.696)

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

(...) Ditto. Unless some other bonus boxes show up with amazingly rare pieces that I've just GOT to have, I may buy 1-2, instead of the 50 I bought last year (and last year was limited by what I could find. Sadly, I found most of it while in Six (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.696)

  Re: Digital Blue products : LEGO Digital Camera, Boombox and MP3 Player

(...) In the past, our club has hidden a small cd players under the table at our displays and played "theme" music based upon the MOC'ed up LEGO scene. If the MP3 player integrated with the traditional LEGO system of bricks, I could see building a (...) (16 years ago, 16-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.696)

  Comments on some unofficial Train parts

Hello everyone, glad to see the traffic on Parts Tracker! As a railway fan I am double-glad to see some Train-specific parts developing. However, I have noticed some issues with part naming so I think it's better to solve them while the parts are (...) (16 years ago, 15-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

bricks
(score: 0.696)

  Re: What's in a part name? (WAS: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus)

(...) I always had a problem with "convex" and "concave" (and, of course, their "doubled" bretheren). I've always associated those words with curved parts. But I can't really think of a better way to describe them.. Darrell (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.696)

  Re: What's in a part name? (WAS: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus)

(...) In the Brickopedia I got away from those two terms, since I agree with you... they can be confusing at times. :) For example, I called this: (URL) an 'Outer Corner' as in the way it's sometimes used to create the outer corner or edge of a (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.696)

  New Pneumatic Component Set from LEGO Education

Hope that I'm not bringing up old news here, but I noticed that LEGO Education is offering a new set of pneumatic components for pre-order. I was a little surprised to see this, since I thought that pneumatics had been all but retired in favor of (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jul-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old
(score: 0.696)

  Instructions on sale at Abracadabrick!

Hi all, My modest selection of original instruction booklets, including some old gems, is on sale at my (URL) Bricklink store>. Mention this ad in your order and get an additional 5% off! Roy (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

old
(score: 0.696)

  Re: Collection Sorting Stories?

(...) I think .storage is an okay place for this topic. Your initial post to .general is probably good so people know the thread is there; thereafter they can follow it here... Yes, I too find this an interesting subject. Here's my tale: Part 1: The (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.storage)

old, bricks
(score: 0.696)

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

A couple of pertinent questions: 1. Did the side of the box it came in have any imprinted or indented markings that resembled a 4-digit number? 2. Was there a lot of stock of this bucket, or were shelves relatively empty? 3. In the first run of the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.696)

  Re: Dalylight train, Southern Pacific Coast

(...) ... (...) Very nice, it is great to see the old consists alive again in Lego and the Daylights were just crying to be done. The lettering looks great and I can't wait to see how your GS4 turns out. So how did you manage to get the (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.696)

  Re: Future of BrickFest?

(...) BrickFest is not dead nor sleeping. Just on a very long vacation. That's how I see it. I can't speak for the people who handle the website or run BrickFest. I believe it was mention on LUGNET last year,there will be no BrickFest in 2008. (...) (16 years ago, 31-Jul-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

old
(score: 0.696)

  Swedish church unveils Lego Jesus statue for Easter

Life size at 5.8 feet (1.78 meters) tall 30,000 bricks (URL) (16 years ago, 13-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.696)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) Regarding the $100 barrier. It IS there and it is a big one. I'm in the center of "affluent suburbia" - not at all typical of the rest of the world (or even the US). Despite the ridiculous amounts I've seen parents spend on kids, there is a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.696)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdg03zfdgp.fsf....uio.no... (...) Yes, but how long will this continue, I wonder. (...) I must disagree. In fact, I can construct a very rigid chassis of arbitrary size using (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.696)

  Earth Day @ Liberty State Park

Join us this Saturday April 18th, 2009 for the Legomaster Tent display and building area on Earth Day @ Liberty State Park, Jersey City, New Jersey. (URL) Last year in 2008, we had a great turn out>, and this year we are supposed to have a nice day! (...) (16 years ago, 15-Apr-09, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.events, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.696)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) I wasn't really suggesting it for the LEGENDS series, but rather presenting it as an example of a small scale, small piece count Technic set that could retail for less than $120. Way way less than $120. (...) Of course it's blocky.... it's (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.696)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) Not necessarily. They might need to assemble more pumps or motors, which is not as simple as boxing pieces. And that is just an example on how reviving an old line has hidden costs all over the place. As for Lego releasing NEW sets in low (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.696)

More:  Next Page >>