  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3361 – 3380 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: State of .mecha

I've been doing some research on .mecha and ran across this beautifully worded post from Stuart (via Soren). It seems to me that the .mecha group is at a sort of crossroads and thought this might kickstart some discussion as to the direction of the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Creating a Catalogue of LDD Elements

I prefer to design models using LDGlite instead of LDD, but constantly checking LDD for part availability is, well, troublesome. I usually wind up with one computer running LDD and the other running LDGLite just so I can look at the parts that are (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: My Moc's

(...) Heck, no. I like your 'plate over wheel well' solution you used for your red Diablo model. The only other thing I can think of is using an arch around the wheel (won't work terribly well for wedge shaped cars, like the Lamborghinis though). If (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

Three things: 1. I don't think anyone objects to additional colors, they object to color replacement with a different colors. 2. You might well be in a minority in not minding a mottled look to your MOCs, I think many others would be more than (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) If I had them, I would, but I'm my own child! (...) Lego is simply the best toy a child can have. 'Nuff said! (...) LEGO? I'll start with features I would delete? Rocco J. Carello hit the nail on the head; fads die. The Star Wars line is (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Ben's town Re: 2012 Train sets? // Wishlist

(...) Tim, you are so right with your observation. The village layout appears to be quite static with all buildings erected in right angles. However I have found no satisfying way to integrate Houses on baseplates in odd angles. This ended in very (...) (13 years ago, 10-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: new pics posted

(...) yep....this is my christmas project....probably a building for Train 3 (our next train event/show)? (...) sorry. I am using the Lego Vision Command Camera, so the pics are not the standard I would like. When the building is done, I will take (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Of Interest To Robotics Folks? Perhaps...

All this is besides the point! Lego should support Mac, simply because it should! The Mac is an option for consumers (whom some people say is much superior to Windoze), and while it's there companies and organisms -especially those in education- (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Argumentative paper I wrote for College

Hello, I was recently given the opportunity to write an argumentative research paper on any topic I wanted so, of course, LEGO® was an obvious choice. Basically, I wrote about what I did and didn't like about the company and what I'd do to change (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  The Year Of The LEGO

THE YEAR OF THE LEGO From: New Yorker Nov. 11, 2013 By Ted Trautman Earlier this year, LEGO overtook Hasbro to become the world’s second-largest toymaker, after Mattel. It was more than just one company outperforming another it was LEGO one brand (...) (11 years ago, 3-Dec-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update - Track

(...) It's more than just *my* point of view, it's the law, at least in the US. There is typically no implied warranty of suitability to purpose or fitness that is attached to any good sold here. You would need an express warranty to have any (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) All of these rules should be adhered without question. And just this once I shall explain to you the reasoning. "teh" is a commong term in most internet circles, It is also seen as "the" "t3h" and the little known "t3he". All of these refer to (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  4x2ReVu: 2260 Ice Dragon Attack

The battle against the undead and their unknown master continues. The forces of good are pushed to extremes with several of the Sons now sent on individual quests. Shirashi's quest to seek assistance from the demigod Byakuya has led him to the (...) (14 years ago, 10-Jan-11, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: what makes a legend?

First, let me say that although some of my comments regarding 10000, 10001, & 10002 may have, in the past, sounded a little nit-picky, LEGENDS RULES in every way! Thank you! I’ve posted some of my nit-picky comments to the forum so that the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: A first step

"Mark Jordan" <mark.jordan@oracle.com> wrote in message news:I1G0KI.vK2@lugnet.com... (...) Congratulations, that is a fun moment. (...) basic (...) she (...) of (...) together. (...) She (...) will give (...) I don't think so. I have four kids (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Gary Istok's Lego Book Feedback...

(...) Thanks Eric, There are also: Complete with instructions, no box, no stickers Complete with out instructions, no box, no stickers Complete with stickers unused, no box, no instructions Complete with stickers applied, no box, no instructions.... (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(...) Allan Bedford Disclaimer: Due to the significantly positive nature of this announcement, my response will be all thumbs up. Constructive criticism will wait for further follow-ups. ;) (...) A big step for LEGO Direct, a giant leap for the LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap

(...) Thanks Rick I hope this will begin to answer your question (kinda long acutally - scroll to the bottom if you want to see the sets that I think should inspire most castle creators): Working on my storyline, I knew that I wanted to make (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) Private Propery, dude. You can not like how it's run, and you can complain all you like, but if you don't like it, leave it. (...) You'd be wrong. from (URL) : I think anything about other non-LEGO® systems would really need a hierarchy name (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?

(...) These are comments that I think the LEGO company should read very very carefully. Here is a company who is being told by one of it's customers, that they can have more of his money of they simply produce more of the products that he wants to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>