  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3341 – 3360 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

In order to provide myself with a bit of a vent, I thought I’d post this message and see if others share my perspective/experiences or whether I’m just completely wrong in my attitude and thinking (wouldn’t be the first time). My “problem” is that (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  CaroML development

Hi Dan, Thanks for these clarifications, as i said i am not a native english speaker, i usually use english when writing technical documents, i am a terrible diplomate and things get even worse if i have to negociate in a foreign language. So i (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Uselessness of .debate

(...) I agree, I'd be sad to see it go. But what I'm really sad is that as far as I'm concerned, it's gone now. A year ago I really enjoyed .debate. The past few months, the time for a thread to deteriorate into one of the two recurring shouting (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Alternate Model for 7130 Snowspeeder: ATST

(...) Thanks - it's nice to know they inspired you (I'll tell Claude! Okay, he's really just a stuffed toy. Sheesh. Mind you, he's got his own e-mail address. claudethetiger@cwcom.net Don't expect a reply in a hurry though). The real trick was (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Update on my "70ies trucks with steering" site

Hi folks! Yesterday in the evening I have used the warm weather and the great sundown light for a photoshooting session on 70ies 6-wide trucks and trains stuff. So far there have been some wrong pictures online, which are now all exchanged. As the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Jake did good Thanks!!

(...) Well, glad to see i'm not alone (for a change...). I agree 100% with you both (and with Ted Michon as well). This color change might be not reversible (1). So will not be my feelings about TLC. I'm very disappointed with this unexcusable color (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Lego at PowerHouse

(...) Not days, months. Hope this helps James (who will table a full report on Wednesday) This is from the powerhouse website, (URL) ACTION SHOW COMES TO THE POWERHOUSE MUSEUM The most advanced LEGO robotics display ever to come to Australia - the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Updated (again) Part: 3011.dat - Duplo Brick 2 x 4 & discussion  [DAT]

(...) I too have stud5.dat as the Scala stud. As I further cleaned up the 2x2 and 2x4, something else jumped out at me that I hadn't seen before because the part was further off in other areas. Tore's top stud looked good to me at first, but then as (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  BayLTC Opens Museum Exhibit

The Bay Area LEGO® Train Club (BayLTC) has opened its latest exhibit, at the Amador-Livermore Valley Historical Society and Museum in Pleasanton, California, now through July 11, 2004. This layout represents several "firsts" for the club: first (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Model of Colonial Williamsburg's Powder Magazine

Greetings – I want to share some pictures of a project I recently completed after a couple of months of occasional work and multiple purchases from Brickbay. I have built a LEGO version of the historic building Colonial Williamsburg’s Powder (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.pirates)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GKAqHA.IAL@lugnet.com... (...) I agree, Hagrid's Hut roof is a nightmare even for the most hardened origami fan. But would two half octagonal roof elements been any better....I reckon it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: All this fuss about service packs and accessories

(...) Huh? I fail to see any reason for them not to keep listing the accessory packs in the catalogue until they are sold out (what's it take up , an inch or two per item?). You are asserting that they pulled these packs from sale so they could do (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Just to say it, that is the approximate price I have paid during the last year for both MISB copies of that set. If it used to go for $200, well I guess the price has dropped. Frankly, I wouldn't pay a lot more than I have on these sets. You (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Lavender Brick Society

I've been kicking an idea around for a while, and I wanted to put it out to the community: I'd like to start an organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered (LGBT) AFOLs. A lavender brick society, if you like. It's seemed to me that (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Brickish Association Christmas Party

The (URL) Brickish Association> held their second Christmas Party at Legoland Windsor last Saturday (4th December) with about 40 people attending, some bringing their children. The event was held in The Mansion which is used as Lego's offices and (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.events, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  RichLUG Meeting - Saturday 6/29/02

Greetings Everyone! Just wanted to remind y'all that our next RichLUG meeting is this coming Saturday, 6/29/02 Noon-5 p.m. at the Tuckahoe Library. The large meeting room downstairs is reserved for us. I plan to be there from Noon on...Remember (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.loc.us.va.nor)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  NYCLUG In The New Year

Ladies and Gents: Hello... fearless leader here... fearless because I know that NYCLUG has sorta gone into a slumber over the past few months with nary a word from me, and yet, here I am, about to try and get all of you psyched up again about our (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Chris Gray's site (was Re: MB sites)

(...) I think James has hit a key point here. Things that we did as kids stick with us, and are viewed "through rose-tinted glasses". That's likely unavoidable - most of us had lots of fun as kids, and spent lots of time playing. One of the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: So why all the whining about the color changes?

(...) Sometimes when things don't go our way, we like to yell as loud as we can in the hopes that 'the gods may be listening....' Eh, I've never been one to 'shake my fist' at the injustice of it all... waittaminit, I have, but I wouldn't get my (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I think its interesting that you feel the need to "retaliate" about something that is actually addressed "Dear-Lego" and concerns the manner in which TLC does business with us fans. You "few" guys are pretty reflexive about this point I am (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>