  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2741 – 2760 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Good used minifigs added to shop

I got my hands on some used minifigs in good condition. This has been added to the shop: **Pirate Islander, King Kahuka Islander Male And some generic pirates **Space Spyrius Spyrius chief UFO droid red + blue **Town Doctor Shell Female Shell Male (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

old, bricks
(score: 0.748)

  Good used minifigs added to shop

I got my hands on some used minifigs in good condition. This has been added to the shop: **Pirate Islander, King Kahuka Islander Male And some generic pirates **Space Spyrius Spyrius chief UFO droid red + blue **Town Doctor Shell Female Shell Male (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

old, bricks
(score: 0.748)

  LEGO fanatic turns hobby into business (BrickForge.com)

LEGO fanatic turns hobby into business Kyle Peterson sells his customized pieces to fans around the world. By Pam Cottrel, Contributing Writer July 26, 2009 Kyle Peterson’s new career started with the end of his “dark ages.” The dark ages, he (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

old
(score: 0.748)

  Re: Brickshelf empty?

(...) I'm old fashioned and prefer reading LUGNET through NNTP. It has both positive and negative sides, but one of the major positive sides is that you actually can easily keep track of cross-postings and posts that you have already read. And I (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jul-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old
(score: 0.748)

  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

(...) Metroliner and my brother got the Load and haul Railroad. So we started in 9V when our dad knew about the 12V. He always said the track wasn't right and now we have a 9V empire layout. I still feature the Metroliner and Load and Haul Railroad (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 0.748)

  refurbishing dead NXT's

We have about 54 NXT sets. Our oldest ones, purchased just as soon as the sets were available, are now 3 years old. After about 100 running hours, they are finally giving up the ghost. Some have bad ports, others have no displays, and two are all (...) (15 years ago, 22-Jul-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

old
(score: 0.748)

  A foreigner's impression of LEGOLAND Deutschland

I have just returned from a week in Bavaria with my wife and two daughters and thought I'd write some notes/impressions while they are fresh in my mind that may be of use to others thinking of travelling from other countries to LEGOLAND Deutschland. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

old, bricks
(score: 0.748)

  Re: What's the story with all the recent mold changes?

I'm no expert in plastics (okay, I know nothing about plastics) but I'd like to offer a few theories. Technic 1x2 Brick - perhaps the failure/reject rate is lower with fewer sharp corners for the plastic to have to flow into? Functionally still (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jul-09, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 0.748)

  What's the story with all the recent mold changes?

Hey all, It seems to me that since Lego began outsourcing their brick production, a lot of needless mold changes have occurred. The first one I noticed was the 1x2 brick with Technic axle hole (which no longer has the nice cross/plus design), then (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jul-09, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 0.747)

  Using LEGO in Media Legality

Does anyone know the particulars of using LEGO in Media? For instance, if one were to write and publish a book with original LEGO creations in it, is that against some Terms of Use somewhere? Or are LEGO bricks treated as an art medium like pencils (...) (14 years ago, 22-Apr-10, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.747)

  BrickFair 2010

Hey all! It’s time to start talking about (URL) BrickFair 2010>. Some of you may ask, “What’s BrickFair?” So, if you haven’t heard here’s a quick FAQ for you: 1) BrickFair is an annual “Brick Event,” held in the (URL) D.C. area>. 2) BrickFair 2010 (...) (14 years ago, 22-Apr-10, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfair, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.747)

  Re: New MOC: Dark Red LMS 4F 0-6-0 Freight Locomotive

(...) Actually it's an HO-gauge (not OO, like current UK models) electric model made by Lima. I do have a black one as well, but that's no fun. :-) (...) Thanks Tim - it was a lot of fun trying to acquire the bricks, then to work out what I could do (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 0.747)

  Getting inside the new magnet bricks

Has anyone managed to crack open (without damaging the parts) one of the new 2x4 minifig-magnet bricks? I noticed that they were held together with a couple Torx screws, so I bought a precision Torx set (I think it took a T6) and removed the screws. (...) (15 years ago, 5-Apr-10, to lugnet.parts.mod)

bricks
(score: 0.747)

  Re: Basic question about laying LEGO train track.

(...) I first saw them many years ago at (URL) Matt's Train Depot>, since taken over by the NGLTC. Old, but still a great resource. The turntables don't match perfectly, but they are very close. Gail Meagher (15 years ago, 15-Jul-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.747)

  FT: 7126, 7155, and 7184

I want to trade these Star Wars sets for other Lego sets. I am interested in many different Lego themes and not just Star Wars. Please let me know what you are willing to trade. 7126 Battle Droid Carrier (2 sets) 7155 Trade Federation AAT (2 sets) (...) (15 years ago, 17-Apr-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.747)

  Re: Bulk Bricks, Plates at S@H

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:H0qrq0.M6o@lugnet.com... (...) Dear LEGO: Please spend some calories and make the bulk bricks and accessories easier to browse. The fact that the items can only be browesed via the left (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.747)

  Thoughts on LEGO Non-Disclosure Agreement

I also posted this (URL) an article> on my own site but there isn't more to read over there, unless you want to browse 1+ year-old archives of silly stuff. Now that the next cycle of LEGO Ambassadors is beginning, and I'm not part of the program for (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

old
(score: 0.747)

  Re: 8263 Snow Groomer Review

(...) You mean 8865 right? But yeah I agree, and I had found them actually very simple to follow. The only instances where old school instructions were difficult were the early 853 auto chassis (the plates in the blue engine) and all the tubing for (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.746)

  Re: 8263 Snow Groomer Review

(...) You mean 8865 right? But yeah I agree, and I had found them actually very simple to follow. The only instances where old school instructions were difficult were the early 853 auto chassis (the plates in the blue engine) and all the tubing for (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.746)

  Re: 12 volt track

(...) Back when I was running 12v track, I found a few tricks to keep the trains running reliably. Clean track is a much bigger issue in 12v than in 9v, due to the sliding (rather than rolling) contacts. The two big problems were that (1) dust (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 0.746)

More:  Next Page >>