  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2521 – 2540 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

Nice motor and gear cases. I would like a few of them :) First I have a few question: 1. What is the small grooves beside the axelholes? If you look closly too all three pieces you will see some small grooves in the casing around the outside of the (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Review of 6575 Polar Base

This juniorized set is divided into 7 sub-models. The helicopter, the tracked vehicle, the snowmobile, and the 4 quarters of the structure. 435 pieces per the box. General cool things: There is a single instruction book, which has photographs of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  April Meeting Recap

This months meeting was a madhouse. I brought a 280 pound unsorted lot of legos for everyone to sift through and buy the pieces they needed/wanted from me and somehow it trumped all the other activites we had planned. plus the meeting went about 2 (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.org.us.ulug)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Reply 6: Issues vs. Mistakes

David Eaton wrote: > Actually, is that true? At the time, was JVK in a position to reverse > the color change? He wasn't the CEO back then. IIRC he was a vice > president of some sort? Was he even in charge of that division of > Lego? I honestly (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) No way! It's funny how Lego has to resort to large, chunky parts in order to appeal to the younger crowd. But, in total irony, the younger crowd deems these sets as 'simple' and 'lame'. If Lego went back to its traditional values, I suspect (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) As blunt and unsubstantiated as this statement is, I must agree with it. There is something intangible about what makes Technic (and LEGO bricks as a whole) so good. (...) I wonder sometimes if it isn't the educators, researchers and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Miniland Classic Spaceman

Hi Bill, has been a long time since this great weekend: (URL) In 2007 I also started to build some miniland scale space stuff, including Classic Spacemen in various colors: (2 URLs) I thought the 2x2 Brick-Head is somehow to unshaped. Therefore I (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Change of Addy and....Age?

Ha! I just happened to look at my profile on Lugnet and was surprised to notice my age. What surprised me is that I haven't given much thought to such things since I turned 30, and I honestly didn't know how old I was up until Lugnet of all things (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:IA02Dv.1DH7@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm I must have missed that list post. I am kind of working on a contraption, but it's main aim is to sort LEGO bricks, which are a lot less likely to slide than (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) Does anyone think TLG would listen to some simple bucket or accessory pack requests? In other words, I am suggesting we actually compose a few bucket distributions, and a few accessory packs -- literally listing the part numbers and (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  How can a jumprope be 'Hi-Fi?'

Hey everybody. I was at a WM here in Oklahoma, and in the sporting goods dept saw LEGO life jackets. I kid you not. They have the logo, and some graphics of minifigs doing various things. I looked to see if there was a minifig or some bricks (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Sorting

(...) It's funny because the new Ferrari set is what prompted this. Not only does it have new grey bushings, it has red and white ones too. Now in a bin of thousands of bushings the red and white will still stand out, the new grey ones will never be (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) Not necessarily. They might need to assemble more pumps or motors, which is not as simple as boxing pieces. And that is just an example on how reviving an old line has hidden costs all over the place. As for Lego releasing NEW sets in low (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

From my standpoint as a castle-head, color variations is not a horrible thing per se--real stone walls aren't all one shade, so mixing shade differences is fine. However, the new dark gray looks too blue to me and is therefore not very useful. I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Brick versions over the years

(...) Thanks, Gary! I had the feeling someone else out there would be interested in this. Good to know I am not the only person to take an interest in vintage brick variations. :) (...) Has anyone tried to contact TLC in this matter? They ought to (...) (19 years ago, 28-Aug-05, to lugnet.parts)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: appeals mainly to adults

(...) Well said Eric! I agree, Todd deserves a lot of credit. I also liked your point about how society looks upon a 30 year old playing with toys. Boy did that bring back memories. I left my dark ages in 1979 (at age 26) and was thrown into the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) Yeah, after I built this I realized that I had the technic pins at the top too far apart and should move them each in slightly to form a triangle. Right now the track and track bed are supporting most of the load I think. I pulled out my old (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  The Evolution of a Lego Model

Hello everyone. Haven't posted here for a long time, but I've still been hanging around checking things out. Well, I came across some old pictures of some models of mine, and it gave me a great idea. I hade pictures dating back to about 1997 of a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Neals Baits, I'm biting.

...snipped until the part where John goes fishing... (...) ...snipped some more... Okay, I'll bite. I've never had a problem with people deciding to decal, cut, or use other bricks. All I've said is that it's dishonest then to call it a "Lego" (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: How do -you- clean your LEGO parts?

(...) I use washing machine. I pre-sort the parts, plates longer than 8 go out, anything printed/glass/sticke...d/electric goes out, and also the things from softer plastic should go (trees, clips etc.). Then I put it in cloth bag (old pillow), (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.parts)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>