 General / 52738
52737  |  52739
Subject:
Change of Addy and....Age?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 01:30:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ha!
I just happened to look at my profile on Lugnet and was surprised to notice my
age.  What surprised me is that I haven't given much thought to such things
since I turned 30, and I honestly didn't know how old I was up until Lugnet of
all things reminded me.  Good to know my hobby knows more about me than I do!
:)

Anyhoo, I just wanted to leave a quick post in .general because I don't want to
bog down all the old groups I used to haunt.  My email address is changing and
the one registered to Lugnet will be going away.  Now that I think of it, is
there something I should do to change that with the admins?

The new addy is...

jhendo@-REMOVEFORSPAM-valyance.com

...if you remove the spam blocking bits...

Hope all is well amongst your and your bricks!

-Hendo