  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2121 – 2140 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) Once again, thank you very much! (...) You should see the place on weekends, they go crazy ;) (...) You know. I am actually studying genetic engineering. When I graduate I will make living minifigs who can reproduce over night =) (...) Those (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Gift set at LLC

(...) LLC does have Lego gift box kits, but they are not the same as the instructions online. The new box is not nearly as good as the older one. The old design was a functional box with a removable lid. The new one is not even a box, it is a solid (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Help wanted with possible trains ideas book [60's]

Last friday I acquired a small quantity of blue train tracks. These also came with a blue battery box, 3 2x4 white bricks with a variety of train wheels attatched, and some papers. From these I've been able to re-create/sort out that there was 1 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Jason J. Railton; de-lurking

I've just been to Tesco's and found they've knocked down the Naboo Swamp set to £1-99 - a good source of brown and green bricks. The transparent dishes are quite classy too, and you get a couple of droids. I've got four of these sets now, which is (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: legOS

Guys, Everyone seems to be missing one point: The RCX does have ROM code (this is what loads the firmware the first time, right?). If you were to "jam up" the firmware, you could just simply remove the batteries, let the firmware (which must be in (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Roll Call

Hi everyone! I just moved back to Knoxville from Chicago. I know I've written to Mike before, and I think I recognize Pawel from the old LCAD list, but I wonder who else is out there? Sounds like Naji might be a new person. (By the way Naji, that's (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Road Trip to Lille tomorrow

Hi all, Just a short note to let you know that I'm going to stop at the DYA superstore in Hazebrouck tomorrow on my way to Lille. I've got exactly enough petrol in the car to be on empty when we get there, so I'll find the place 'by chance' ;-) Have (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Pixelego anyone?

Greetings to you all! I've just recently been involved in the money-making side of building with LEGO bricks. I've been greatly influenced by the works of E. Harshbarger and his well documented website. I've been mainly doing mosaics of corporate (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

Gordon, (...) The axles of my crane were supported as well. I put six black bricks under the chassis. You nearly couldn’t trace them. Many people thought the crane was supported only by it’s heavy support arms. But as LEGO-ist you know that’s far (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego was (Re: Spare Parts Service - How it works)

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:37b826ab.862059...net.com... (...) Australia (...) In actual fact I don't think the bods at LEGO NZ would have mind someone coming in and paying for the parts being sent to Australia. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Mongols + Arabian Knights?

(...) I would love a Roman theme...heck I figured Lego would have done it in the 80's...all the elements were there for great chariots, aquaducts, and other Romanesque buildings. I had hoped that Lego was going to expand the "castle-themes of the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

Jake - I don't like the change to the colours. I think it's a big mistake. I'm aged 30, and I've been buying Lego for myself for 25 years. Bricks and plates have been available in light grey for that long, as have mini-figures. I regard both as (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

(...) Actually there are too many bad pieces (almost all of them are post 1996) and some of them are the "worst", from many different points of view. From Jonathan's list, I can say that all the pieces, except Carbase Jr., are not bad from many (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Castle Gate and Castle Corner Tower

Hi all! This is my first post on LUGNET, so I hope I'm doing this right. I'm 15 years old, and just joined LUGNET recently. (Member 2530) I thought I'd post my latest MOC, a Castle Gate, and a slightly older MOC, a Castle Corner Tower, together. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Yes, it is so...

Wow, Kiby that's some post, here a few additional thoughts, again a little something I picked up on at Bricks West 2002, Star Wars IS today's Space theme, it was said by a reputable source that TLC is going to Play out the Star Wars theme and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) The colour we usually call "tan" ist "Brick Yellow", Lego colour No. 5. I ordered some pieces once, and we had some difficulties matching the colours from Lego Speech to The Real World, but we managed by examining some sets, the lady from the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

Hi Hugh, wow! Impressive collection of figs! I try to collect Ninja figs exlusively, selling the Castle figs off to try and gain more Ninja sets and figs. I have actually been toying with several ideas for MOCs the last month or so; none have been (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: New MOC - Giant cable-stayed bridge

(...) Thank you for the kind words. I started pricing tiles for the roadway, and it looked like it was getting into several hunderd dollars, so I shelved that idea. You'll have to fill me in on what "schleim’ed" means! I dind't get any other pics, (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: gender changers?

Josh Spaulding wrote in message ... (...) I'll take this opportunity to ask if others think the newer 8-tooth gears slide on axles as if they were a worm gear (slight exaggeration). There is very little friction to hold a 8-tooth in place. I am (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Dear Brad (I'm a little verklempt right now.... talk amongst yourselves..... OK I'm back now, with tears welling up in the corner of my eyes). WELCOME!!!...!!! And thank you for the best Christmas present that that many of us have had in a long (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

More:  Next Page >>