  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 181 – 200 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Vintage LEGO sets being sold on eBay by LEGO

(...) Hehe, good term to call 'cleaning the old mess from Enfield warehouses' as 'opening the LEGO vaults' :-))) It was mentioned in Lego Life, that they found 300 sets from seventies in Enfield. -- Jindroush www.kostky.org - For Czech Lego fans (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.543)

  1970's Train Instructions - Sale

Cleaning out my old Lego closed. Came across these, and I don't even collect trains! These are all in unplayed with condition. I would call them mint, but they have been handled once or twice, so I'll call them near mint: #147 Refrigerator Car - (...) (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.543)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

"KM" == Kevin Maynes <ERASETHISBITkmaynes...surfr.com> writes: KM> Hey.. instead of cleaning out the old ABS then loading the new, KM> maybe let the old ABS run nearly out, then load the new right on KM> top. Theoretically (just a theory.. I don't (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.542)

  FS: Lots of parts and sets!

Hello, Lego fans! It's easter sunday, and I just finished cleaning out my old parts and sets. I have LOTS of old parts and sets I want to clear out of my inventory as of now, and I'm selling them off at great prices! Check out the following links to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.542)

  Huge list of sets for sale!!

I've been cleaning out some old sets that I am pretty assured I won't ever open and so it's pointless for me to continue squirrel them away. I'm posting them on Lugnet first then I'll think about moving them to Ebay. Sets I have in Sealed Boxes: Qty (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.542)

  Bulk sale of parts

Hi, I have been cleaning up my old parts and have the following I just want to get rid of, therefore the low price. Condition is used but good to very good - I have been checking 90% for damages or ugly scratches to get lost of those parts. Minifig (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.541)

  Bulk sale of parts

Hi, I have been cleaning up my old parts and have the following I just want to get rid of, therefore the low price. Condition is used but good to very good - I have been checking 90% for damages or ugly scratches to get lost of those parts. Minifig (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.541)

  Re: LSynth on Mac OS X

(...) Sweet. I can host stuff. (...) Sweet. I guess I've kinda fallen off. Incidentally, the last few days I've been cleaning up my old files and I ran across the old LDMC website (LDraw for the Mac Campaign). Its been 5 years since I took the site (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.539)

  1970's Town Instructions Sale

Again cleaning out my closet of old items, here are some 1970's Town instructions for sale. These have never been used, but because they may have been handled once or twice, I label those as "near mint". #369 Coast Guard Station (a USA/Canada set) - (...) (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.538)

  Some Lego cleaning experiments

A few weeks ago a family member sent me a big box of old legos that I had played with as a kid (we're talking 26 yr old lego - boy guess that dates me doesn't it). I was so excited to see those blue rails, red lattice fences and neat old windows. I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.537)

  Re: only paint w/ grey

Oh, I want to upload new stuff. I'm cleaning out all the old stuff. Plus I want to change the name of the folders and organize everything much more nicely. ;-) My website is gone too! hehehe - Mladen (...) goal. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.537)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote: [snipped quote from old message about a bug in the web interface's message-filter] (...) Yep, we got it worked out. (...) Ah. OK. Still need to sign up. Steve (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.537)

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

(...) But that's what made the old 4679 bonus exciting. (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.537)

  Old Trains, Harry Potter and Misc New Sets on eBay

Hi, Cleaning out for incoming presents... Up on ebay NOW are: LEGO Creator The Race to Build It Board Game (opened) 4727 Aragog in the Dark Forest 4729 Dumbledore’s Office 4755 Knight’s Bus 7469 NASA Mission to Mars Discovery Kids 3806 Spybotics (...) (19 years ago, 10-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.536)

  Re: Brasso works great for cleaning and graphics removal!

I just did three old space police windshields. These are 4-studs wide, clear-green, about 5 studs high, say "space police" with bars and bow outwards and then back in. I had felt these parts would be useless forever. After polishing them and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.535)

  Spacin' it--old style...

So I'm going thru my webserver--cleaning things up and everything--when I come across a directory I've long since forgotten-- (URL) little background info--I made a LEGO space movie back in '84. It wen't nowhere. As a matter of fact, it went so far (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.535)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies - Observations

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:I6rL4n.19uw@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) grey (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This past weekend I finally sat down and did a first pass sort on the Spirng Cleaning boxes I (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.535)

  Help With Set Identification

A friend of mine came across his old Lego set while cleaning out his parents house. I have been trying to help him identify the set, but with very little luck. As he recalls, it was the biggest Lego set in the Sears Wishbook. This was about 1968. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.535)

  How do I repiar old & dirty stickers?

Is it possible? I recently acquired a used set that unfortunately, did not have the stickers applied by an adult. Many are skewed and not applied completely flat. As a result, dust has gotten underneath to the sticky side and the stickers are coming (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.535)

  Instructions for sale in one lot

Hi, I have been cleaning up and found all these old instructions that I want to sell in one lot, there is the following numbers - many of them is used but still a good condition: CASTLE: 1584 1695 1732 1736 1752 3053 4806 4807 6004 6007 6009 x 3 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.535)

More:  Next Page >>