 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13687
FS: Lots of parts and sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 02:56:53 GMT

Hello, Lego fans!

It's easter sunday, and I just finished cleaning out my old parts and sets.

I have LOTS of old parts and sets I want to clear out of my inventory as of
now, and I'm selling them off at great prices!

Check out the following links to a few old posts here:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13634

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13647

Here's a brief description of what I have up for sale:

Deep Freeze Defender set: $37 (click first link for more details)

A box of old assorted Lego boxes: Castle, space, etc.

A large plethora of assorted space parts:

(1) Space Parts lot.
This lot contains parts that are in used ocndition, from mid '80's space
sets to mid '90's space sets. The lot consists of follows
2 3x3x5 white tower pieces, 1 windshield from rebel hunter, 1 slanted white
window w/o insert, 1 6x4x2 slanted gray windshield from Space dozer, 1 6x4x2
slanted transparent yellow windshield from 6872.
Cost: $4.50

(2) Box of 300 space parts.
This lot consists of a box of Three Hundred space parts, with lots of old
parts, plenty of windshields, and wings, etc. No two parts are the same!
Although, there may be a few color variations, but most of them are old.
Included are unitron parts, exploriens, spyrius, etc. You WILL be satisfied!
Parts are in used condition, hence the cheap price.
Cost: $8.50

(3) Space parts bag.
I have two bags, each of them loaded with old space parts, click above link
for details!

(4) Castle Minifigures!
I have eight minifigures, most of them chainmail, used condition, ready to
serve in your army! This lot consists of as follows: Four red chainmail
figures, each of them with different heads, arms, etc, two blue chainmail
figures, one red breastplate figure (from armor shop), and one adventurer
figure, with sash, etc on torso (great for medieval themed characters!)
Cost: $5.50 (deal, compared to bricklink, or ebay)

(5) Assorted sets lot.
I have a bunch of assorted sets includind Ice Sat V, Space Dart, Deep Freeze
Defender, Racers, and more!
Click above link for more details.

Information on shipping details, etc.
Standard shipping rates for sets purchased start at $4.50, and for each
additional item, add .75 to the total shipping.

Items are shipped from Arizona, and I ship as soon as I receive payment.
Payment options are as follows, Cash (at your own risk), Check, or Money Order.

If you're interested in buying the whole lot, please email me ASAP.

I have a great feedback rating on ebay, and have 35+ positive feedback, so
don't hesitate to buy. Search under my ebay ID "rebelassaulter" to see my
feedback.

Need more information, scans, etc? Please email me @ Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>