 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13634
FS: Parts and sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:27:55 GMT

Hello, Lego Fans!

Since Its spring Break, and I need to open some space for
my latest project, (and more funds for that matter):)
I'm selling lots of old parts at great prices.

First on my list are the sets I have for sale right as of now.

(1) 6973 Deep Freeze Defender set.
Complete with all of the original parts and the instructions.
The set is used, but the instructions are in great condition.
Cost: $37 (great deal, compared to Ebay)

(2) Old Biplane set.
Actually, this is an MOC of mine, but I don't have pics.
It resembles the Eagle Stunt Flyer set, but has a few modifications
of its own. One minifig is included, but the set is in used condition.
Contains about 60+ pieces.
Cost: $4

(3) Battery Box and Motor.
5007 Lego basic 4.5 v motor and battery box. Linking cable included.
(needs batteries) but still runs fine!
Cost: $5

(4) Instructions Lot.
Includes instructions to quite a few of my old sets.
These seem to be in fine condition, (no torn pages), and
better than some of the stuff on Brickshelf :)
6110, 6673 (fair), 5938, 6983 (last page ripped.
Cost: $3

(5) Racing Car set.
The original 1641 set in mint condition fron 1991. Includes
original instructions and model, in excellent condition.
Cost: $3

(6) Castle part lot.
All parts are used, but in decent condition, (I got these
from a private collection)
Included are 10 3x3x6 Black Tower Parts, 6 1x5x6 Black walls,
2 3x3x6 Gray Towers, 1 1x5x6 Gray castle wall, 5 4x8x2 Gray
half tower overhangs, 16 1x2x3 Gray inverted slopes, 1 1x2x3
Gray slope, 4 1x4x4 Gray arches, 3 1x6x2 Black arches, 2 1x3x3
black sloped roof supports, 2 1x3x3 white sloped roof supports,
3 1x2x5 Black bricks, 2 1x1x5 Black bricks, 1 1x2x3 Black panel,
2 1x4x2 Red gates,1 1x4x3 gray gate, 3 1x4x3 White windows
with red shutters (inserts), 1 2x2x3 Gray octsgonal support,
2 Brown Doors without hinges (6034), 1 Blue door from (6067) with
Gray 1x1x2 hinged brick, 1 1x2x3 Arched window with Black insert,
and a Lego palm tree in excellent condition.
Cost: $15

(7) Castle parts printed lot.
All parts in used condition, The printing is not scratched, and seems to
be in fine condition. These were also from a private collection, and seem
to be in good condition.
Included in the lot are, 2 3x3x6 Printed Black towers with brick pattern,
1 3x3x6 Yellow tower with printed brick pattern, 1 3x3x6 Yellow
tower without pattern, 1 1x5x6 Black castle wall with bricks pattern,
2 1x5x6 White castle walls with printed bricks pattern.
Cost: $5

(8) Lego box lot.
Included are original boxes from old Lego sets in used condition (shelf
wear, etc, but notin terrible condition. All original flaps are present, and
stand on their own.
Included in this lot are the boxes to these sets.
6898, 6705 (2x), 6110, 6024, 6856, 6829, 6036, 6854, 6027 (2x), 6056,
7111, 6469 and 7128.
Cost: $8

(9) Lego extras lot.
I have a few other items of interest here, these are old parts
from sets I have long dismantled, but, if your interested, I'll
give these away free with your order.
Some old blue plate from Aquazone set. (this may affect shipping price)

(10) Extra sets lot.
Included are tow racing car sets in used condition from 1995.
One is a go-kart, while the other seems to be a derby racer.
Sets 1762 and 6406.
Cost: $0.50 or Free with an order.

(11) Miscellaneous Sets lot.
This lot includes two sets in excellent condition.
Included are sets 6518 Baja Buggy with original box
and intructions, and set No. 6110 in great condition.
Cost: $4

I'll sell the whole lot for a grand total of $75 plus shipping
charges. If you buy the whole thing, you'll save nine dollars,
which isn't bad.

With shipping charges, you would be looking within the Ten dollar range,
If I pack everything perfectly. The highest It could get to would be about $15.

Shipping for single lots would be a lot cheaper, and for lot No. 7,
for example, It would cost you about $3.50 for shipping. Shipping charges
differ from lot to lot, so If you have a question, send me an email.

Questions? Do you need a scan of some of the parts? Interested?
Contact me @

Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Unsure about my feedback rating? Check out my Ebay account
"rebelassaulter" for my feedback rating. I have about
35+ positive feedback, so buy without the worry! :)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet member No.1112