 Marketplace / Auctions / 10711
Re: Vintage LEGO sets being sold on eBay by LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 23:19:18 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:
I didn't see any other postings about this, so hopefully this isn't old news.

I got an email from Shop At Home today with a pretty wild link in it:

<http://shop.lego.com/ebay/?domainredir=www.legoshop.com&CMP=EMC-XS7701559675&amp;HQS=html_ebayvintage>

The have "opened the LEGO vaults" and put some vintage 70s sets on eBay.

Hehe, good term to call 'cleaning the old mess from Enfield warehouses'
as 'opening the LEGO vaults' :-)))

It was mentioned in Lego Life, that they found 300 sets from seventies
in Enfield.

--
Jindroush
www.kostky.org - For Czech Lego fans