 General / 38745
38744  |  38746
Subject:
Help With Set Identification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 03:59:34 GMT

A friend of mine came across his old Lego set while cleaning out his
parents house. I have been trying to help him identify the set, but
with very little luck.

As he recalls, it was the biggest Lego set in the Sears Wishbook. This
was about 1968.

Here are links to the pictures of the set in question - yes, this is
believed to be the original packaging :

Any help in identifiying this set would be greatly appreciated! And,
no, I don't have any idea what he intends to do with the set, as he is
not an AFOL.