  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) You would be surprised where you can display. Soren and I were at a library last month discussing the finer points of building when they approached us to do a display (that's this weekend). I've also seen a display at the airport. (I don't (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) A Greco-Roman theme. If anything, the old 1998 Erik Wilson Acropolis contest should be an inspiration for TLG: (URL) that TLG would need is to come up with a few column capitals (Doric Ionic and Corinthian), perhaps a 2x2x11 base + column (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: New Lego challenge !

Ralph Hempel wrote in message <000001befe2a$c62ef4...pro150>... (...) <snip> Excellent Idea! That way, the light sensor could 'hover' over the maze, and be moved in an X and Y direction to 'traverse' it. I may attempt this, as I have very limited (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Duplo 3x2's?

I realize that y'all are probably accustomed to using regular Legos, but for the time being, with a 2.5-year-old in the house, I've been doing little projects with Duplos. Obviously Duplos are required to be large enough not to be a toddler choking (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Lego for Africa

(...) I can probably come up with about 100 parts -- some yellowed, some a little scratched, some clone bricks, but all usable. Stuff I never use, and which I hope my five-year old will never miss... (...) But I do... please, Joris, I hope that (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Manas?

Hi, We purchased the Manas today as a bit of a treat for the family..they are mine..but each son gets to claim and store one in their respective rooms. Well we built them today (average difficulty...my 10 year old did one in about 45 minutes, my 5 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Introducing Brickenbloom Place & Gardens

When I was scrolling through pics, my five-year-old came along, looking over my shoulder and said, "Now that's really *pretty*." He thought the little train was really cool, too. I didn't read your ramble until after I looked at all of the pics, and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: MADE IN CHINA?!?!!?!?! that's IT Lego Re: Lego changes CEO...

(...) 2x4 bricks are in 8-part molds, yes. I'd venture a guess that 1x1 molds produce more parts per shot, and that some really large parts might even be single-part shots. Now that's all because you want to use the full volume capacity of the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: A serious clone question

What I find interesting about that old thread is the importance of basic brick compatibility to most of the users. Given that criteria, why is there a newsgroup for Clickits -- I mean, except for the fact that TLC manufactures it? Maybe the subject (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: The Brick Testament - The call of Saul who is called Paul

Hi, Barbara. (...) Well, thank you very much. Glad you're enjoying the illustrations. (...) No need to sneak! :) Curious what you mean by "the presentation of the stories has a lot to do with the content". Is that unexpected? (...) Unless James (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Differences between instructions and cover photo of old trainsets

(...) Dear Clark, now things become funny to me. You check my homepage for reference while I am causing a mess from wrong memories... ;-) I am sorry but I cannot check the 131 any longer: I gave up being an collector of LEGO trains 4 weeks after I (...) (19 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Bonding lego...

(...) I like using a glue gun (WARM, not hot melt) as it provides good, solid adhesion, but you can still get the bricks appart at a later date--with a little extra effort (and then peel the adhesive completely out of the opposing surfaces with (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  FOTD - Samsonite Era Set #704

I picked up a very old Samsonite set late last week. (URL) have been unable to find out any information on this set. Neither LUGNET nor BrickSet have it in their database. I couldn't find any completed eBay auctions for it nor any mention of it in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

I can agree with your feelings of the Technic theme being slowly diluted with Bionicle, Throwbots and the like and the theme 'Technic' itself may indeed be dead but I am in a huge disagreement with idea that the newer Technic parts are in some way (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Well, chiming in on Ben's message, 'cause here's a good a place as any :) A few things-- Any thread that gets Suz to post is okay in my books :) So here's LUGNET, being run, as many people have stated, by Todd (and by Suz in the past), and (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Hotel Coral Essex

Hey Gang, Finally got some pics taken of a couple models I built for the SPLTC train layout we did for the National Orange Show we were at in San Bernadino over Memorial Day weekend. It is completely out of my imagination but based on the grand old (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: First visit to Legoland UK (longish)

I'll jump in there... Small pieces of Miniland have been altered and updated. The Swiss Centre in London was an obvious replacement (the old one had a serious condensation problem), as was the fountain in Edinburgh - new yellow bricks really grab (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Bulk Legos for sale

Hey there, I recently found a large box of old Lego parts in storage and decided to put them up for sale. All of these elements are in used condition and look to be town elements from the late 1980's to the early 1990s; After sorting through them, (...) (15 years ago, 18-Oct-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Brasso

(...) Hey! Just to say I have tried this before on many kind of parts. My first try was with an old fadded torso. It worked great! And yes it's working perfect with trans part too. I did not find it to hard on the elbows! :) You did not tell about (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

(...) The ship was based on the following picture: (URL) one of the few pictures of old ships I found on the net. If someone can point me to any more pictures, that would be great. Especially pictures of some old "castles" from that era. I'd like to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

More:  Next Page >>