 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17715
17714  |  17716
Subject:
Bulk Legos for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2009 02:08:42 GMT

Hey there,

I recently found a large box of old Lego parts in storage and decided to put
them up for sale. All of these elements are in used condition and look to be
town elements from the late 1980's to the early 1990s; After sorting through
them, I'm confident to say that 99% of these are genuine Lego bricks. If you're
looking for a large lot of varied parts for kids, this is a great place to
start!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/bulklot_01.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/bulklot_02.jpg

These pictures were taken before sorting, so any non-Legos you see in there have
been taken out already. :)

Basides basic bricks, there are plenty of windows, support structures, tiles,
wall pieces and other basic elements scattered throughout the mix.

The price for these parts is $20 plus shipping, but I'm willing to negotiate.

Please email at m.aaron.hein@gmail.com.

Thanks!

- Matthew Hein
Lugnet Member #1112