  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 161 – 180 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide VERSION 3 SALE!!!!

Well I lied... the final copy of Version 3 of The Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide has 60 chapters, and 2,200 pages. I had to wait to get the CDs pressed (happening now), and the extra time gave me extra time to add a chapter on LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 28-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 1.419)

  23 Historic Additions to LEGO Sets/Parts CD Version 3.

I'm shamelessly plugging the contents of the LEGO CD (Version 3) that I mention on the Marketplace forum, but this is historic information that will be lost forever over on Bricklink... So if you already own Version 1 and/or Version 2... you may (...) (16 years ago, 28-Feb-09, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.419)

  Re: Development status

[...] (...) That's great news so far :-) Some time ago, however, I've tried to get brickOS to run on those old h8300 bricks, but it only seemed to work when using an old tool-chain (which is also the reason why the related packages never got (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

old, bricks
(score: 1.417)

  Re: DB InterCityExpress (ICE 3) train set

(...) The new lamps are really cool, especially in being LED. They can be a bit bulky compared to the old light bricks though. Plus they're permanently paired. (URL) I believe the bottom of these are compatible with the old 9V connectors. The (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.416)

  Re: LDraw colour for metallic silver

(...) interchangably, and not enough listed colors to cover them all individually. Here are the ones I know about: Chrome silver - Parts that are actually coated with a thin layer of aluminum, and have a polished mirror-like surface. Should be very (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 1.415)

  How to get RCX software and the IR tower to work on modern systems

And yes, it uses virtual devices. A friend sent me a link to this page- <https://www.bartnec...EU-FA9e10> The page gives a walkthru to set up a virtual device, install XP in that virtual device and then spool up the RCX software and the IR tower I (...) (3 years ago, 6-Mar-22, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

old
(score: 1.414)

  Old Lego Sets for sale?

I have had some of these ( what I consider ) really old Lego sets. I don't really want or need these sets. I have the boxes maybe some instructions and a box of ( maybe all? ) the pieces. I am planning to try to split them out, but would rather just (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 1.413)

  2,092 Page LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide VERSION 3 Available

Hi folks, The 3rd and FINAL version of my UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE - 1949-1980's is now available for sale. It contains 56 chapters (version 1 had 45 chapters, version 2 had 51 chapters). This is my final COMPLETE version. There (...) (16 years ago, 4-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

old, bricks
(score: 1.413)

  July Dinner - and let's skip it!

Hi everyone, As the Bricks in the Six is a few days later, and many of us are building furiously for that fan event. So to save stress and anguish, we can forego the dinner next Friday - July 14th - and we can catch up on August 11th. See you at (...) (1 year ago, 7-Jul-23, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Cleaning old Lego

"Geoff Snell" <geoff_snell@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hrzrq1.o82@lugnet.com... (...) quite (...) In addition to other suggestions, I use Dawn liquid detergent and a toothbrush for tough spots. Rosemary (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 1.403)

  ebay - Old Brown Brick and Black Roof Bulk Blow-Out!

I have several auctions on ebay this week (ending Saturday Dec. 13) featuring a bunch of bricks, plates and tiles in the Old Brown color. These are all new bricks still in the bags in which they were packaged and purchased several years ago. I also (...) (16 years ago, 11-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 1.401)

  Selling Old MAERSK Ship Model

Most of you know that Maersk is the Danish transportation company that commissioned TLG to produce several truck and ship models since 1974. The most famous Maersk LEGO models are the 2 Maersk LEGO ships. The first was the extremely expensive 1974 (...) (16 years ago, 10-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.398)

  Re: Cleaning old Lego

(...) I do it as Dan suggested. (in previous mail) But, to add something to your question: Has anybody tried to bleach yellowed parts? (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 1.397)

  News Item from Fox News - Lego-Style Islamic Terrorist Figurine Sparks Outrage (Brickarms)

To All, I saw this on my usual surfing this afternoon: (URL) Lego-style figurine resembling an Islamic terrorist strapped with explosives and made by a small American company has caused an uproar among Muslims and non-Muslims alike. The (...) (16 years ago, 4-Dec-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

old, bricks
(score: 1.395)

  How to get a RCX1.0 working these days?

Hi! I have tried to get my old (old? It was the first one in Austria!) RCX 1.0 working again, but didn't succeed. After all these years, the firmware seems to be gone, it doesn't even run the on-board programs... I tried to install the original (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 1.391)

  Re: Hotel Coral Essex

(...) Hey Bryan, Yeah, the door thing bugs me too. There are a more modern version of doors that do have a left and a right. I think it is a all clear panel with just a border of color around the edge and a small square for a handle. I only have em (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.390)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

As always, thanks for the bids and interest. There are two lots that end on Friday night and a few others that go off on Sunday night: FRIDAY (URL) lot of winged plates and flying stuff in a variety of styles and colors> (URL) pounds of used Technic (...) (16 years ago, 7-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.388)

  Re: Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations

Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations (URL) Original un-edited interview: Hello, please find my responses below: In a message dated 10/20/2008 11:44:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, (xxxxx@.com) writes: Eric, This is Ricardo (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.385)

  Cleaning My Brickshelf Gallery

Hey all, I have decided to clean out all the older MOCs from my Brickshelf Gallery as I am ashamed by their quality and I hope to make room for new and improved ones. The ones being cut are mainly old CC entries and Medieval Marketplace Standard (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 1.385)

  New LEGO digs!!!

For those of you that don't know, the Missus and Myself renovated (and are in the process of putting the final touches) the basement. Though not a 'Holmes on Homes' level of rebuilding and redoing, we think it turned out pretty well. Anyway, wthout (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 1.380)

More:  Next Page >>