 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17671
17670  |  17672
Subject:
Old Lego Sets for sale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 04:15:18 GMT

I have had some of these ( what I consider ) really old Lego sets. I don't
really want or need these sets. I have the boxes maybe some instructions and a
box of ( maybe all? ) the pieces. I am planning to try to split them out, but
would rather just sell them all. Someone I work with wanted to get rid of them a
few years ago and I didn't want him to toss them, so I bought them, figuring I
could sell them to someone that would actually want them.

I can email pictures and more decriptions, but some of the sets are 111, 205 and
285. Those are probably the biggest ones and I don't even know if all the pieces
are there, but there are quite a few pieces in the box. ( When he sold them to
me, there were maybe 5-6 lego boxes with some pieces in each inside a larger box
with a bucket with a lot more pieces ( I assume from the sets ).

Alot of these bricks seem to be in really good shape for as old as they are. The
rubber tires still feel like new as well.

If anyone is interested, let me know. Otherwise, I might just donate them to the
library or Museum around here or maybe just keep them, haven't decided yet.