 General / 55126
55125  |  55127
Subject:
23 Historic Additions to LEGO Sets/Parts CD Version 3.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2009 22:50:34 GMT

I'm shamelessly plugging the contents of the LEGO CD (Version 3) that I mention
on the Marketplace forum, but this is historic information that will be lost
forever over on Bricklink...

So if you already own Version 1 and/or Version 2... you may want to think again
about not getting Version 3 (discounts galore)... see the Marketplace for
details.

But here are 23 very detailed new items that talk about the history of LEGO, and
almost all of them have old pics (at the bottom).  So even though the topic
might not be of interest, at least go check out the picture at the bottom of
each post... you will enjoy them!!

Cheers,
Gary Istok

New pics of rare waffle bottom plates...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=344305

When is a LEGO Bag not a bag?.....

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=344102

The LEGO part that has yet never been found...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=343085

Rare Dark Blue LEGO Windows/Door....

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=342792

LEGO VW Promotional Sets if your parents bought a car...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=342699

VW Promotional Set (no LEGO mentioned)...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=342692

LEGO Old Spare Parts Packs in different languages...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=342683

Scottie the rare Samsonite LEGO Dog....

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=342600

An amazing Dutch LEGO scene with Philips building/promotional items...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=341628

Earliest known Disney LEGO image (I said Dutch, but it's Danish)....

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=340998

LEGO Counterfeits on EBAY....

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=340560

Rare 49 star USA FLag....

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=340420

PRIMA... a new (old) Norway/Sweden version of LEGO...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=340100

Counterfeit and newly made LEGO accessories....

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=339418

A LEGO Jaguar that was sold in VERY LIMITED quantities...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=338789

Rare LEGO Advertising artwork by a comic book artist...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=338056

The Nuremburg Toy Fair... Europe's Largest... LEGO display of 1960...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=337865

Why Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Germany LEGO Boxes are Common...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=337270

The best marblized LEGO bricks!.............

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=337235

1953-55 LEGO basic sets and contents...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=336905

Very rare Swedish spare parts packs of 1955-56 $$$.....

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=336902

The first LEGO artwork of 1949-53...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=335942

The 21 colors of LEGO bricks from 1949-53...

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=335689