  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 81 – 100 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: .Spacers...to the Time Warp!!

(...) Now I have to find the pictures of my first capital-sized ship. :) It had lots of pretty colors on it, and had a magentic core. I ha 6 magnets, one for each direction as the core. It had removable panels and roof and stuff. It then was (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 4.036)

  CV-12 "Badger"

I got bored a week or so ago, and since Drama was over.. Lego was calling. :) The CV-12 Badger was the result of the efforts. :D (URL)-------<> Rick Hallman Member of MichLUG: (URL) "Not Just Another Brick in the Wall!" Confederation of Planets: (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad)

brick, wall
(score: 4.035)

  Get ready for Brickfest™!

I have to say BrickFest 2006 is gonna be a fun!! I know the event hasn't even started yet. But just looking at the "Who's Attending" list ...wow. I look forward seeing everybody again, chat, take pictures, see wild and awesome models etc... (...) (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 4.035)

  Okay, that's the last straw (was Re: Translating catalogues)

Dear Lego: I've been developing a greater and greater dislike of (or even contempt for) current business practices at TLG. I hope they're making you money, because it sure as heck is losing customers and their loyalty. Of what do I speak? How about (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brick, wall
(score: 4.034)

  Re: Toilet Training

(...) Well, you could do it like in Apollo space capsules... Just put a Technic 1x2 brick in the wall, add one of those pins with a stud on one end and a Technic pin on the other, then attach a bendy hose to it. (I'm not very proficient in the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 4.030)

  Erroneous Use of Technic Beams?

Erroneous Use of Technic Beams or Ode to a Technic Quandary Hi all, Every now and then, with a large creation or something that has joints or limbs holding large components, somebody mentions that they use technic beam in lieu of regular bricks in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 4.030)

  Re: Building big

"Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GF3DH9.HCy@lugnet.com... (...) Hehe...this after just spending a weekend building on two different large spaceships using two different building techniques. Let me try to answer :-) Ok, the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

brick, wall
(score: 4.029)

  a little thing i was thinking about.

With all the programming efforts that you are investing in BFC it is probably very important to minimize the number of triangles and stuff to draw. so i was thinking , is it perhaps possible to extend some parts to a kind of master build mode in (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

brick, wall
(score: 4.029)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

(...) original (...) Well, the Guild of Bricksmiths (URL) demonstrates that there is a niche market for these things, but until I hear of GoB members giving up their day jobs, I'd assume that there isn't a "decent market". MOCs have to sell for a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 4.028)

  Re: Train? Thoughts sqrt(2) - Fuel the Insanity

(...) I think the run would be pretty short without human intervention - if the speed regulator is set high enough to drive the train up the hill, it's going to *careen* back down on the return trip, and depart controlled flight around where the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brick, wall
(score: 4.028)

  Re: Proportions for a 2001 Monolith in LEGO?

(...) 1 4 9 ?? where have I heard that before?... I had no idea it was 1 4 9 ! OK, seriously. What I'm driving at is that if you want to do it in bricks and do it the easy way, studs up, the dimensions I gave for bricks of 2x8x15 high convert to 40 (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.build)

dimension, measurement
(score: 3.973)

  Re: Kalman Filter on the NXT

(...) That's what the Kalman filter is about. One of its important application areas is navigation (from rockets to ships and robots). In our example, we try to develop the implementation for a robot driving in one only dimension, the x-axis. And (...) (12 years ago, 29-Dec-12, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension, measurement
(score: 3.973)

  Re: IR-based proximity measurement

Brian, thanks for your advice. it has told me what is happening physically. i build a one shot measurement program to answer your questions. here is the measurement result: Distance to wall: 26 cm (at night) 7740 7696 7666 7641 7639 7613 7613 7593 (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

measurement, wall
(score: 3.819)

  Re: Mapping

(...) Watch the critical angle for the sonar too. If the sonar doesn't hit almost straight on, some of the energy will be reflected off at an angle, and may provide false longer distances. Smooth surfaces will have a lower critical angle then coarse (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

measurement, wall
(score: 3.814)

  anyone want to participate in a town wall project for SCLF?

Bit late in the day I know - but it's nothing complicated I started building a 'town wall' to add to my Metro Plaza town centre layout But realised I have nowhere near enough stuff to do it justice. Anyone want to build some sections to extend it? (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

dimension, wall
(score: 3.813)

  IR-based proximity measurement

I'm changing the subject line in the middle of the thread. Wonder what the server will do with that... I tried out Brian's "Max-picking" ping method, as well as a few other things. Here's a summary of what I found: 1) If the active sensor readings (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

measurement, wall
(score: 3.812)

  RE: IRPD

You are right, technically what I am measuring is angle and not width. However, the IRPD code that I am using activates at about 4 inches away and the rules of the RCX challenge limit the obstacles to walls and coke cans, so I can pretty well (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement, wall
(score: 3.811)

  Re: My Big Phat RP Parts

(...) Thanks, Ben! Coming from you that means a lot! (...) I would also be interested in other people's results/trials. I suppose in a perfect world we could laser scan the parts, but... I don't know how far we in parts.custom want to venture into (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

measurement, wall
(score: 3.810)

  Re: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

(...) For what it's worth, it's not actually that bad. I don't know the specs on the NPN transistor, but I suspect 1.14A would kill it almost instantaneously. One important factor you've left out of this equation is the 9V battery itself. We often (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement, wall
(score: 3.810)

  Re: 8 millimeters or 5/16 inches? (was Re: Scales)

Okay, I've done the experiment. The interstud spacing is 7.986 millimeters +- 2 microns. I built a 1 x 100 x 2 "wall" out of long Technic beams, and it measures 798.5 +- 0.2 millimeters (to which I added 0.1 millimeters to account for the fact that (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq) !

measurement, wall
(score: 3.810)

More:  Next Page >>