 Space / 22421
Re: .Spacers...to the Time Warp!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:08:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
Heh, interesting concept.  I actually did that for the Classic space Blacktron
contest.  I rebuilt, with a very similar design, though much much longer, a
Blacktron Dragster that I'd made when I was a younger me.

old: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tremor/Misc/blacktron_dragster.jpg
new: http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_eliminator.html

This dates back to 1988, when the first Blacktron sets came out and I became
enamored with them.  It was one of the first MOC's that I clearly remember
building.

Now I have to find the pictures of my first capital-sized ship. :) It had
lots of pretty colors on it, and had a magentic core. I ha 6 magnets, one
for each direction as the core. It had removable panels and roof and stuff.
It then was destroyed and turned into a half-the-size, twice-the-height
ship, and continued to evolve into it's current form, the Altakirya:
http://www.ozbricks.com/confed/altakirya/altakirya.htm

Rick Hallman
Member of MichLUG: http://www.michlug.org/
Das-Brick.org! "Not Just Another Brick in the Wall!"
Confederation of Planets: http://www.das-brick.org/confed/
AOL Instant Messenger: DenkouFenikkusu