  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 4581 – 4600 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NEW AOTC spoiler

(...) Yup, looks like its there: *SPOILER PART OF SCRIPT* *SPOILER PART OF SCRIPT* *SPOILER PART OF SCRIPT* *SPOILER PART OF SCRIPT* *SPOILER PART OF SCRIPT* *SPOILER PART OF SCRIPT* *SPOILER PART OF SCRIPT* "OBI-WAN uses the Force to catch his (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.392)

  Re: Canceled Lego Theme...?

(...) Nicely said! The second someone's actions negatively impact on someone else, is where the line is drawn. If a person gets his kicks by reading dirty magazines, he has the freedom to do so. If he leaves the magazine laying around for kids to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.392)

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

(...) Jake, Just out of idle curiosity... can you speak as to how LEGO will measure the success of the color change ? I think it is obvious that sales are problematic (for lack of a better word) is some areas. I presume that is, at least partly, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego)

measurement
(score: 1.392)

  A few questions...

Alot of questions: Which castle wall color do think is best? Which castle set is the one you like the most? (out of any eara) There arn't any light grey castle corner walls available in current sets, right? Out of the little sets of the current (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.392)

  Re: I think I love it!

"Rob Stehlik" <Robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gv39HD.HLw@lugnet.com... (...) Oh, I understand absolutely nothing about the mathematics. My mom tried to get me to at least look at what she'd done for my taxes last night, and I got mad (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.391)

  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) I was kinda going for a tongue-in-cheek thing there. It was a 'Hatred exists because of intolerance, you idiot!' thing--saying 'you idiot' expressing hatred and intolerance. You go on to say that what you should have sid in the first place, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.391)

  Re: Ultrasonic sensors - comparison & performance?

(...) I cannot provide any comparison information because I think it would be improper of me to do so. I would like to set out a couple of technical details relating to distance measurement using ultrasonic techniques, since I have been involved in (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.391)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) I am not really that impressed with the yellow Tutor wall, so my pick is definitely the red one. Real pretty, and its great that it comes in the Guarded Inn. (...) I think my favorite set is the King's Mountain Fortress. A lovely little (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.391)

  Re: 2 MOCs on Brickshelf

"Nathan Todd" <njt@london.com> wrote in message news:GvAv2C.AAt@lugnet.com... (...) Cathedral (...) looking (not (...) I agree on the horse but I found myself unable to build a convincing horse statue. It always looked like a man on a horse in the (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.391)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

I'm going to do some more work on the wall tonight. I'll probably make the wall itself shorter while making the battlements taller so as to provide more protection. I'll also try 4 stud crenials with 2 stud spacing to see how it looks. (i'm trying (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.391)

  Re: 2 MOCs on Brickshelf

Hi Nathan, "Nathan Todd" <njt@london.com> wrote in message news:GvAv2C.AAt@lugnet.com... (...) Cathedral (...) looking (not (...) Thank you. I agree on the horse but I found myself unable to build a convincing horse statue. It always looked like a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.391)

  Re: A few questions...

Very nice use of the "wood" wall sections, Twan! I use them in a much less original away, just for timber structures. I have also found that the 1 by 2 and 1 by 4 bricks are great for building hoardings to hang at the top of castle walls. cheers (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.391)

  Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

After many attempts and different versions, I believe we may have come up with a "standard" wall section design for use in building a walled city at Brickfest. This was suggested and discussed elsewhere in this thread. To take a look at the most (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.391)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

This project is beginning to look like something! OK, do I understand this corrcetly, Troy will provide most the wall sections, but we can make our own, especially if they include towers and buildings which are built into the wall? A few more (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.391)

  Devil Gundam

This just venting, nothing to insult anyone trying to build the Devil Gundam Now, I know that nothing is impossible with legos, but the sheer size of the Devil Gundam would be a challenge for any one. even the greatest among us would need to spend (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

wall
(score: 1.391)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) You know, I really like the Yellow Tudor walls! They're perfect for old victorian style architecture. (especially if you're trying to recreate english homesteads, or a really awesome medieval villiage :) (...) You know, I would have to go with (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.391)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) Okay. I'm game... (...) Light Gray. I do most of my Castle MOCs in this color. Some would argue just light gray bricks are better, as they do not limit you to certain styles. But I have a decent number of light gray wall elements, and I like (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.390)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) Yes, light grey with or without black is probabbly the way to go. (...) Loy of support for those two these days... (...) There are in the island, actually. 1 unprinted grey one, 2 unprinted black ones, and 1 unprinted black castle wall (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.390)

  engine 48/Ladder 56 Webster Ave, Bronx NY

Hello, The arrival of rust-dark orange-earth orange bricks have made way for a new fire station. This one inspired by the station on Webster Ave in the Bronx. A typical modern station in NYC. Colors match the actual one pretty closely, I made the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town) !

wall
(score: 1.390)

  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

(...) Actually, age seems to have little to do with it these days... Robert Rodriguez Directing Princess of Mars Source: The Hollywood Reporter Monday, March 1, 2004 Robert Rodriguez ("Spy Kids" series) is set to direct Edgar Rice Burroughs' science (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.390)

More:  Next Page >>