  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 4481 – 4500 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I made some test of a ldraw adventure game check it out!

(...) I found this: ftp://ftp.simtel.net.../graphics/ Scroll down and click on agv10.zip. It will then download. Unzip it, and theres a gif viewing program, the gif89.dll, and a readme. I just cut and pasted the gif file to the ldraw adventures (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.401)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) of (...) That is a very good design. Thanks for the tip--I have been wanting to use these porthole panels this way but did not take time to engineer it. My first thought about portholes for trains (especially 10020) was to use thin-wall panel (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.401)

  LPub/LSynth/Mega-POV Question

Hello, I’m doing some rendering for Building Instructions, and am coming across a little problem that I am not quite sure how to resolve. Here is the big picture: I am doing extremely high quality BI’s, using LPub, which means that the resolution is (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

dimension
(score: 1.401)

  Balancing robots

How does a balancing robot like Legway balance on a patterned floor? Or can it? I've got some of the way there. My understanding from reading the web descriptions of various projects is that you _ought_ to measure - angle of tilt - rate of change (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.401)

  Re: Balancing robots

Hello PeterBalch, Tuesday, January 20, 2004, 9:19:20 PM, you wrote: P> How does a balancing robot like Legway balance on a patterned floor? Or can P> it? P> I've got some of the way there. P> My understanding from reading the web descriptions of (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.401)

  Re: Two New MOC's: Tourism on the moon?

(...) Thanks! If I had had this done sooner I would've built a story around them and submitted to the ISCC... But in a way, the ISCC entries inspired it. (...) The detail pics would be difficult because of the black and white color scheme. It's just (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.401)

  SNOT... projected on the wall...

|[I'm forwarding this on behalf of Mark Benz <markdbenz@yahoo.com>, who | doesn't currently have access to his e-mail, so he can't post it himself] Hi, It seems that almost every MOC we have done in the past 3 years has some SNOT on it somewhere. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.edu) !

wall
(score: 1.401)

  Re: Balancing robots

(...) Um, the back-EMF of the motore isn't related to the motor load per se but rather the relaxation of the current in the coil when it moves off the stators. It's also very fast (ie E=Bc) so the RCX isn't likely to get good readings for this. It's (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.401)

  Re: 110 VAC powered lego motors

(...) It's two "t"'s Mr. Mango :-) (...) My point here is this: I was using the Lego train transformer, which is just that: a transformer (10:1 ie. 120VAC in yields 12VAC out - no regulation, no filtering) If the voltage at the wall drops 8.3% (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.401)

  Nothing under a quarter!

After closing my shop last August when I went on vacation, I have finally reopened with an eclectic assortment of items, most of which are offered by no more than a dozen shops, and all of which are priced at 25 cents and over (it went so slow (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

wall
(score: 1.400)

  Re: 110 VAC powered lego motors

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote in message news:GsBy09.A1H@lugnet.com... (...) 20 (...) actually (...) David, I agree with you completly! I love the idea of having a long runway with very short stoping zone followed by a cliff. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Helms Deep

(...) As I recall, sally port you are referring to was a small door in the wall that opened up facing into a small crease between the wall and the mountain behind, at an angle where it would be impossible for attackers to get a direct run at the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Current Limitations (WAS Re: Super Chief Weight Issues)

(...) OK... The received wisdom is this: If you stick to using pure LEGO sourced components (their wall wart, their speed reg, etc.) you can well put multiple controllers onto the same electrical track circuit. And indeed, if you do that on a very (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Balancing robots

Peter, take a look at these two papers. The first is the web page on the H bridge concept, and the second is an (oversimplified) description of an H bridge motor control. (URL) (NOTE PDF file) (These are very simple, not mathematical, but the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.400)

  Re: New Wolfpack theme, 3 new MOCs

Nice work, Damien. The Wolfpack faction is becoming one of my favourites, although I use them as a traditional military faction instead of as a band of outlaws. Nice use of the triangular hat on wolfpack figs, I also use that on some of my castle (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Balancing robots

Gordon (...) Good descriptions but a little basic for what we're discussing here. PWM can be used to control balancing in three ways. In the two parts of the cycle, the transistors are: - on or open-circuit - on-forwards or on-backwards - (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Pneumatics: the old and the new

(...) Hey, don't blame me if it should fall off though ;-) Speaking of wall climbing robots, does anyone have or seen one of these 4-legged Climb@Tron creatures shown at (URL) look kinda cute especially Vertibug. And at $14.95 each, they're a lot (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Super Chief Weight Issues

(...) Really??? I had never heard of a controller cutting out (it does have a heat triggered overload sensor) with just one or two motors loading it REGARDLESS of length of continuous running. Wow. I wonder why. What is your frequency in Oz? 50hz or (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Balancing robots

Has this link been given: (URL) file) Rich Chi Ooi's "Final Year Thesis" in mechanical engineering (U of Western Australia) on a balancing robot. Mentions Steve Hassenplug's Legway. I'm convinced that Peter is on a useful track (in that wheel (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Santa Fe caboose

(...) I'd agree that the rounded edge is too small to model, but the overall curve of the roof can still be done. I like to have (in six-wide at least) a plated roof, with the middle four studs raised by one plate. This isn't my best example of (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.400)

More:  Next Page >>