 CAD / 7375
Re: I made some test of a ldraw adventure game check it out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 13:38:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath writes:
Do a search on google.com for gif89.dll

I tried that, and updated the registry accordingly. Now I get two debugger
alerts and, eventually, the program crasches.

/Tore

I found this:
ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/graphics/
     Scroll down and click on agv10.zip.  It will then download.  Unzip it,
and theres a gif viewing program, the gif89.dll, and a readme.  I just cut
and pasted the gif file to the ldraw adventures directory, ran the EXE for
ldraw adventure, and it worked.  As for the game itself: very cool, though
of coarse, all you have is demo that has a wall and a truck on a road baseplate.

John Henry Kruer